Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
you're not one of them there doctors down south now are ya. gone and diagnosed me with another symptom. yankeeitis ? what kind of pills could i take to cure it ? as if i hav'nt taken enough pills allready. cant i just drink a whole bunch of beer ?

Nah, just an old half-bleed Indian/Cajun who has lived my entire life in the south (except for when I was driving big trucks). Been witness to the thing I called "Yankeeitis". They're overly accepting of anything that claims to be expert opinion. Takes more than drinking beer --- I haven't had a beer since about 2001.

You folks don't know how to really relax and chill.

Just for fun, head down to Auburn University in mid November. If you really want to have an experience, go in a white elephant costume --- or even a pink one --- and scream at the top of your lungs, "All Hail Nick Saban!" It will make you the second most person in Alabama for about 15 minutes.

I remember a famous yankee (Andy Warhol I think) who said that in the future, everyone would be famous for 15 minutes.

When you've had your fun at Auburn, go to LSU (or anywhere else in the entire state) and do it again. If your still not satisfied and relaxed, head over to the University of Florida.

It'll cure what ails you ... you'll learn not to be gullible. Then you can seek out a good physician who isn't making his yacht payments by pushing pills.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe this one was just region specific to south texas and mexico only, but it sure was said alot when I was younger, even the old timers would chime in and agree.

Cops kids always have the best dope.

I heard it here too, but it was cops And preachers kids had the best dope.

Then for Preachers Daughters it was, Hymn's on Sunday after Him's on Saturday.

Kace

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard it here too, but it was cops And preachers kids had the best dope.

Then for Preachers Daughters it was, Hymn's on Sunday after Him's on Saturday.

Kace

Yes Sir, heard the preachers daughter one many of times.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Old Cajun saying ...

Go out and sow your wild oats on Saturday then go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Sir, heard the preachers daughter one many of times.

As a preacher's kid, I didn't have access to dope. One time in about the eighth grade a friend of mine came up with an alledged joint and we smoked it at noon at the little equipment shed at lunch time. After lunch we had history class with a 143 year old teacher. She didn't like us but that wss another thing.
Didn't do anything. My buddy claimed to feel woozy but I think he just was working on belief.
The thing about preacher kids in my case is that it never occured to me that all the Bible stuff applied to me.
Not an active thought-it just didn't cross my mind.
But I wasn't rotten. In a tiny town like that going beyond smoking and alcohol wasn't done. Drugs weren't available and there was a 1950's attitude toward them among us.
Well, I did do some bad things but it was just juvenile stuff. We were onery but smart enough to keep a low profile
Didn't kill anyone lol.
We were pretty naive really.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, just an old half-bleed Indian/Cajun who has lived my entire life in the south (except for when I was driving big trucks). Been witness to the thing I called "Yankeeitis". They're overly accepting of anything that claims to be expert opinion. Takes more than drinking beer --- I haven't had a beer since about 2001.

You folks don't know how to really relax and chill.

Just for fun, head down to Auburn University in mid November. If you really want to have an experience, go in a white elephant costume --- or even a pink one --- and scream at the top of your lungs, "All Hail Nick Saban!" It will make you the second most person in Alabama for about 15 minutes.

I remember a famous yankee (Andy Warhol I think) who said that in the future, everyone would be famous for 15 minutes.

When you've had your fun at Auburn, go to LSU (or anywhere else in the entire state) and do it again. If your still not satisfied and relaxed, head over to the University of Florida.

It'll cure what ails you ... you'll learn not to be gullible. Then you can seek out a good physician who isn't making his yacht payments by pushing pills.

I know this is wrong but all these experts only wondered how many points Bama was gonna win by. Some conceded there was a chance Clemson could win but kind of like there was a chance a giant meteorite could hit earth.
I truly enjoyed Saban getting the living hell beat out of him like that. Don't even care about college football but kinda annoyed by Bama fans lol. They can be so superior. And then they turn on Nick in a heartbeat lol.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
well i need to figure out where the dividing line is between the north and the south ? is it like a squiggly line ? or does it just cut straight through ?oh and post it then so i can see.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i need to figure out where the dividing line is between the north and the south ? is it like a squiggly line ? or does it just cut straight through ?oh and post it then so i can see.

Are you planning on visiting?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Google Mason dixon line.

Everything below it is called the south, but if you can't smell the gulf of Mexico, may not be true southerners --- and don't get me started on Tejas 'cause they're not much better than yankees. Too stuck up on themselves. Can't see it when the texans or cowgirls get away with cheating in the NFL like they're better than others. Lived there, hated it, went back home to cajun country. Even Arkansas is better.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
now ya have to ask yourself ? did he fire 5 shots or 6 ? do ya feel lucky punk ? well do ya ? go ahead punk ! make my day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread