Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
either or ? but you choose to nit pick

You will give yourself away if you try to pass yourself off as a southerner, if you get little details like that wrong.
You can be run ragged. But I never heard of patience running thin. Maybe you was thinking of skating on thin ice. Running out of patience?
I would say Vanna White is way out of your league but she is 107 years old so maybe you got a shot :)
Guess I should of said I never heard tell...

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
You will give yourself away if you try to pass yourself off as a southerner, if you get little details like that wrong.
You can be run ragged. But I never heard of patience running thin. Maybe you was thinking of skating on thin ice. Running out of patience?
I would say Vanna White is way out of your league but she is 107 years old so maybe you got a shot :)
ya know i'm startin to think to myself. where do you boys get your facts from ? Vanna is not 107 y.o that would mean i used to watch her in my 60's ya never know maybe she feels sorry for hopeless homeless loosers. but beggers cant be choosers. so i have to hold on to some hope ? even if its a dream.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
it aint sayin much...........but at lease i'm south of one border. so that makes me some kind of southerner

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ya...I've heard the Patience is running thin ...saying before. I didn't go back pages to see the where you guys have been going. haha That, was something that my Mom would say. I think I've even used it on my own kid recently..

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya...I've heard the Patience is running thin ...saying before. I didn't go back pages to see the where you guys have been going. haha That, was something that my Mom would say. I think I've even used it on my own kid recently..

I have too, come to think of it :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread