Old sayings

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i think you hair is gettin too long. its tuggin and pullin on your brain in all directions

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
what do they expect ? i cant get good medical care ? cant get good legal care ? doh !

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Build the wall! :laughing9:

for what ? for what ? lets look at the facts here. what happened to the iron curtain ? look at the great wall of china ? they serve as reminders to what ? landmarks ! we should go back to plan A mexico is gonna pay for the wall. now that was good thinkin. plan B the president should build a Trump tower right on the border and put up all the migrants. just think how popular he would become

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your gonna mess with me you better grow 6 inches gain 200lbs and learn how to f*** a wildcat in a phone booth..... ( not directed at you nomad 11)...lmao

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
if your gonna mess with me you better grow 6 inches gain 200lbs and learn how to f*** a wildcat in a phone booth..... ( not directed at you nomad 11)...lmao

thanks. cuz i need assurances. or at least a pat on the back every now and then.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
i still hav'nt received my official manual how life works. if anybody knows where i can get one ? it has to be explained in simple terms. cuz i'm naive,dumb, stupid and bordering on betarded

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for what ? for what ? lets look at the facts here. what happened to the iron curtain ? look at the great wall of china ? they serve as reminders to what ? landmarks ! we should go back to plan A mexico is gonna pay for the wall. now that was good thinkin. plan B the president should build a Trump tower right on the border and put up all the migrants. just think how popular he would become

You said you was south of the border. Was thinking of a wall just for you :D And you can pay for it ok?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread