Old sayings

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Filthy rich--to me it means they try to manipulate other people with their money.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
its a good thing us nawthna's dont call it pshhhhhhhhst instead of pop ? otherwise we'd really catch flack ?

Don't know where you are talkin about, but down south it's a Co-cola, but most of us prefer the alcoholic beverage Justin Wilson called "Pop wit foam on top."

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
"Well, dat explains a lot ..."

"But you make it so easy . . ."

some people just dont pay attention. i think you should have gone to catholic school with me. so the nuns would smack your knuckles with a wood ruler. or maybe bop ya on the head too. pull on your ears. and some other tactics they used. i dont know. what
s

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
some people just dont pay attention. i think you should have gone to catholic school with me. so the nuns would smack your knuckles with a wood ruler. or maybe bop ya on the head too. pull on your ears. and some other tactics they used. i dont know. what
s

Pay attention. I have friends who were in St Joan of Arc Catholic School. If'n ye behaved yerself, yer knuckles weren't bloody after school. Real important to listen and follow orders.

. . . unless there was another reason for their giving you so much attention --- maybe they keen on you?

Er . . . then again, ere you sure they were all penguins and not priests in disguise?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was working in the mountains and a bad rainstorm hit so we took a break. i looked over and saw some blue sky and said "Looks like it is going to clear up." My boss replied "Clear up to your @ss!!!"

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Pay attention. I have friends who were in St Joan of Arc Catholic School. If'n ye behaved yerself, yer knuckles weren't bloody after school. Real important to listen and follow orders.

. . . unless there was another reason for their giving you so much attention --- maybe they keen on you?

Er . . . then again, ere you sure they were all penguins and not priests in disguise?

View attachment 1674805

there ya go passin judgement on me again. i did behave myself. i was sittin there lookin at the ceiling ? asking God to get me out of class ? and whack i get it cuz i'm not so called payin attention. i was a confused little kid. looking to God for assistance. nobody deserves to be hit or mentally tortured. so my next question is ? why do i come here again ?nobody gave me the rule book ? did you get one ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions