Old sayings

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
now......................lets look at it like this ? when one door opens. another one closes. and where does that leave me ?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone asks... Where is so and so......... He went to the outhouse and the pigs ate him

The way I heard it down here "she went to & tha hogs ater......."

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father had some sayings....I cannot say them here because I would probably get "Sammed", or booted from posting for awhile. Wait, did I just create one with "Sammed"? I believe I just did!

Sammed? That is epic!
Maybe we can also use this in other ways...like I'll be sammed :)

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Sharp as a tack
i remember in grade school sometimes the evil school kids would put tacks on the teachers chair. and i would think to myself ? should i say something and be a rat ? no, i'm not going to say anything. now mind you this was in catholic school. (maybe they deserve it) so the teacher comes in and sits down. huh ? no reaction ? what the ? is she just bearing with the pain ? is the tack in the wrong place ? oh i know just another dead axx.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone asks... Where is so and so......... He went to the outhouse and the pigs ate him

Ten miles away from me in Butterfield Missouri a man vanished a few years ago. It was a situation where a woman was cheating on her husband. The fellow was fed to hogs according to sources. But it hasn't been proven. We don't have CSI here :) With a little thought it isn't hard to get away with murder around here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread