Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have that one, and another on a flexible stand. Main gripe? The stand on the solid base isn't high enough - need about 6" more "stand". My other = the flexible one = good gracious, I have the "shakes", so I get blurry pictures out of that.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm looking for a microscope too.
The one that you have Roger, the stand being too short. Do you think it could be easily modified to make it longer?
This getting old crap, for lack of a better term, is getting old!
My hands shake so badly that I don't think that I could shoot the broad side of a barn with a double barrel 12 guage with bird shot standing next to it! Lol.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The one that you have Roger, the stand being too short. Do you think it could be easily modified to make it longer?

Hey old friend, very happy to see you're back here posting, period!

I don't know, I really don't. Guess I kinda gave up after that. But really, I haven't seen anything advertised to modify, or replace that. If you find a taller one than that out there, please post it here.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's the best you can get on a fixed stand:

Sat Dec 17 21-40-01.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What kind of resolution/detail do you get on,say a minus 20 mesh gold piece ? thanks

Hey! I've not found any gold whatsoever in my waterways. Wrong side of the mountain I guess - I've currently given up on panning my streams....

The Rosie pic is set at the base with fully retracted lens. Dialing it in, you'd get down to the spec you're interested in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread