What ringtone are you using for mobile phones?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I use a different ringtone for each of my contacts so I can tell who is calling without looking at the caller I.D.. They are a wide range and loosely based on the contacts personality.

OP
OP
tinajone

tinajone

Dec 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a different ringtone for each of my contacts so I can tell who is calling without looking at the caller I.D.. They are a wide range and loosely based on the contacts personality.

As you do, the memory is affected, I use 1 ringtone for all contacts,This is where I own free ringtones: https://toqueparacelular.net/

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use AC/DC Thunderstruck.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My phone kind of rings like a phone.
Still , the sound gets mixed in if I have the radio on. (Usually a bit loud while driving). And even some commercials have sounds that are similar sometimes.
Now that you've mentioned it ,I should review options for the fun of it...

NJearthman

Oct 31, 2020
Central Jersey THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, EQUINOX 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use whatever my verizon 15 plus year old FLIP-PHONE came with. A relic of the past, when cell phones were used for making and receiving phone calls. I use mine about 6 times a year. It is never turned on, only when I use it to make a phone call. Really...cell phones are THE worst thing ever invented.

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ringtone sounds like my donkey braying! I love to hear him. So scam calls don't bother me. I just just enjoy listening to my donkey, Jackson.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years back in the middle of the night I recorded, with my phone, a whippoorwill that was right over the cabin about fifty feet away

I made it my ringtone so that made it easy for me to tell it was my phone ringing and not somebody else's. I liked it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My phone sounds like my grandfather's phone back in the 1960's. Just sounds like a phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions