Opiate withdrawal

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife has seizures after 16 years of opiates. They put her on it all at some point. After the fentanyl patch they put her on didn't help, she went cold turkey off them.
As a result, she has been having exceptionally violent seizures in the almost three years since she stopped.

Will these seizures last forever?

God made us pretty tough.
I knew when I asked her to marry me, that eventually one of us will have to deal with the unbearable loss of spouse.

I've had to revive her twice now.
With the Lord's blessing that is.

I wasn't built to be able to watch the woman that I've been with since June 21st 1987 die multiple times!

I haven't slept much in the last few years.
Maybe two-three hours tops per day.

It is completely consuming me to try and make sure that the next seizure doesn't kill her again and more importantly, that I'm there to help her.

I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

Please pray for me.
I'm not certain that I can do this much longer.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesus Heals a Centurion’s Servant
5 Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, 6 saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.”

7 And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”

8 The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! 11 And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8&version=NKJV

If God wills it she will be healed.

If He wills otherwise, He has better ideas than us. Sometimes you gotta accept the things you cannot change. It builds character.

May The Good Lord bless you for making a request for prayer, BC1969. Your avatar- Life without purpose is pain. Thank you for giving me a bit of purpose for today, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, until I get it Perfect.

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've said it all Duckshot, well done! Prayers are on the way BC1969.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw my 1st cousin yesterday. Last April when I saw her she was declining and on oxygen 100% of the time. Her lungs caught an infection and it was destroying them, infection was gone, but damage was severe and permanent. I forget the name of the infection. All the docs had to offer was a lung transplant. So dumb*ss people, like me, who don't trust doctors, but do put our faith in God simply PRAYED for healing. When I saw her yesterday I noticed the oxygen tank was gone. She has been healed. Even the doctor called it a miracle. Healing is permanent.

Two years ago, with my regular test for glaucoma, I have it mild now for 10 years. Well, there was some increased damage. In between visits I asked the Lord to just stop it! When I went back it was almost comical. Doc looks at the old test, looks at the new test, repeats. Repeats again. All the "new" damage was gone, the optic nerve was healed. BTW that is not possible in nature, but with God all things are possible. Freaked him out real good!

Now God is NOT a slot machine in the sky, and there are three answers to the prayers of His people, yes, no and wait.

I think for the immediate "yes's" it should be "check THIS out!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread