Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PennDOT Truck Drivers Stop Drunk Driver Driving Wrong Way on Interstate

Last month, two truck drivers stopped a driver on the Interstate travelling the wrong direction under the influence in Schuylkill County.

According to the Pennsylvania State Police at Frackville, on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 around 1:00am, a 2015 white Mercedez Benz G Class was reported to be driving into oncoming traffic, travelling south in the northbound lanes of Interstate 81 in the area of Milemarker 138 in Kline Township.

The vehicle was observed in the area of 135.

A traffic stop was immediately attempted but the driver continued south failing to yield to passing multiple vehicles head on.

Two PennDOT plow trucks that were travelling on the Interstate stopped side by side in the area of Milemarker 134 creating a road block, preventing the vehicle from continuing. Harry Kress, 37, of Conyngham was determined to be under the influence of alcohol and arrested for DUI.

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I grew up there was a guy that just blasted the police road block on inner state 77. He destroyed his truck and the cop cars. I think he did a few months for it...And still managed to get his truck back(since it was loaded with his tools). I'll bet today he's still driving drunk!! A couple years ago I heard that he drove into someones house. He's had many DUI's, more than 7 for sure, I don't even think he has a DL. But I'll bet he's still driving around....I don't know what pictures of who and what he has? Because he never did any real time...I think the longest was 11 months. And always manages to get out of it and his vehicles back. A friend of mine gets ticked when ever we talk about it. He says"If he ends up killing someone from drunk driving it's the judges fault at this point........"

He was riding to and from the bar on mini bikes for a while, then would run from the cops....They all knew him. I guess they figured he was safer to everyone else on his mini bike. haha I saw him driving a ratted out dump truck a couple summers ago, no plates. Hope he never takes a police road block with that thing!!:laughing7: I have to admit...He was a great guy sober, one of the most talented and skilled people I've known. But we are all waiting for it...He's going to end up killing someone one day..Luckily it hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions