Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Red James Cash
  • 1 Post By BC1969

Thread: Illegal Immigrant Tries To Kill Cop… She Unloads An Entire Magazine Into Him

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7923 times
    The Truth

Illegal Immigrant Tries To Kill Cop… She Unloads An Entire Magazine Into Him

Illegal Immigrant Tries To Kill Cop… She Unloads An Entire Magazine Into Him

On February 17th Napa County, California Sheriff’s Deputy Riley Jarecki pulled a car over in what should have been a routine traffic stop.

She approached the vehicle from the passenger side and asked the driver, a twice-deported illegal immigrant named Javier Hernandez Morales, if she could look around the vehicle. He agreed and Jarecki circled the car to the driver’s side. The window was rolled up and the officer asked the man to roll it down. As the window is rolling down, the driver immediately pulls a handgun and fires a single shot at Jarecki.

What happens next is nothing short of what you would expect a professional law enforcement officer to do in this situation.

Jarecki pulls her service weapon, circles the vehicle and opens fire, unloading her entire magazine into the perp.

The driver can be heard giving out a scream about midway through the exchange, but Jarecki doesn’t stop until her gun is empty and the driver is motionless.

Watch the original bodycam footage below and a followup commentary video that breaks down the shoot out.

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    5371 times
    Just to be clear on this.. I have zero issue with my tax dollars being spent on more ammo for her.
    Certainly cheaper than life at the holiday Inn..
    Oregon Viking likes this.
    "There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer”
    Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
    Mark Twain

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
    Robert A. Heinlein

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links