Calendar Girls Treasure Hunters 2019

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but the photo you presented
is not particularly Russian girls. Our girls look different. More natural.

I'm speechless...seriously..no idea at all how to respond to that.

duck on fish.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but the photo you presented is not particularly Russian girls. Our girls look different. More natural.
Could be Nigerian scam, I don't write to any now, not for quite a few years. It's expensive to bring one here from Russia, leave that for somebody who has a lot of money.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awhile back this site was mentioned in some article. So out of curousity I took a look. Most of the girls had college education. Interesting to browse. What puzzles me is that Russia is so vast, and one would think they could make something out of it.
Screenshot_20190528-190123.png

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site I'm still on but not using. It started out a good thing, a man married a Russian bride and wanted to help others get married also. They provided a package with airfare starting at New York to Russia, which included a vacation for 1 or 2 weeks don't remember how many days. But you could meet the girls who used this site there and a couple thousand others to help you find the right one. The success rate at these events was about 75%. After relations with Russia deteriated, I think these packages diappeared also. I suspect they sold the business and now Nigerian scammers have taked advantage of the situation. There are a few plan looking girls trying it, but something is wrong with the abundance of profiles looking to good to be true. If they can't get you there and provide a translator, get the girl to the event... you probably will be wasting your time. One place had a few of these events was in the Crimea. I know that won't be happening anymore.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site I'm still on but not using. It started out a good thing, a man married a Russian bride and wanted to help others get married also. They provided a package with airfare starting at New York to Russia, which included a vacation for 1 or 2 weeks don't remember how many days. But you could meet the girls who used this site there and a couple thousand others to help you find the right one. The success rate at these events was about 75%. After relations with Russia deteriated, I think these packages diappeared also. I suspect they sold the business and now Nigerian scammers have taked advantage of the situation. There are a few plan looking girls trying it, but something is wrong with the abundance of profiles looking to good to be true. If they can't get you there and provide a translator, get the girl to the event... you probably will be wasting your time. One place had a few of these events was in the Crimea. I know that won't be happening anymore.

Yeah, I wouldn't be interested. There was a great sight where you could contact people from all over the world just to be penpals (email) and help each other with language or look for people interested in a relationship. Can't think of the name.
But some of those sites are basically scams. Been on the net a long time and surprised how gullible people can be. A dishonest person can find easy pickings in spite of all the info out there.
Long ago when there was so much bad press about Russia I realized something. The average Russian citizen was not waking up every day thinking to destroy us. Most people just want to thrive and do better generally.

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are the Pin Pointers? Never mind.. I know where they are.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother once went on a church group trip package to Russia. This was a church oriented type of vacation. She said the single men had to sign some type of agreement, to not romantically get involved with the girls. The reason is the attraction between some Russian girls and American men, the girls will think the guy will come back for them. The Internet is full of love scams, some of them are married women trying to get extra money (by scamming single men) without their husbands knowing about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread