Priming the Pump to Communicate with Spirits

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
we are all (too) familiar with stories of mediums and glass balls communicating with . . . insert whatever
and ghosts too are familiar to all; but why do some see or hear while others do not?

is communicating with spirits a particular skill?
or a specific individual trait?
or perhaps a chosen tribe for a specific spirit?
or perhaps a specific spirit for certain functions?

is communication one way, and if so - which way (up or down?, hot or cold?, light or dark?)
if communication is 2 way, is an answer (or guidance) always received?
can more than one participate?

all of the above questions can be answered, debated, and/or rejected; but the question posed here is a bit different
-> can one improve, enhance, or augment the ability to communicate with the other world? (as its commonly referred to)

we have history to guide us; shamen have been talking with the gods, excuse me I ment spirits, since before written history; and in places the activity is an unbroken chain to this day

it seems to be reasonably accepted that an essential step towards communication is to reduce/suppress the outside influences/distractions of the moment (noise, light, etc.) to facilitate concentration - and there are lots of ways to do this
it seems desirable to highly stress the body physically to induce a light-headed trance like state - and this is done routinely by depravation of food or water or sleep, bloodletting, self-flagellation, extreme exhaustion, etc.

so what happens if the receiver won't work?
you listen intently . . . . . but nothing (other than the wind in your ears, or tinnitus)
is there help for the deaf ?

indeed there is, the path has been delineated by the shamen over the ages and every continent; use the mouth to open the brain
and the list of stimulants, intoxicants, hallucinogenics, et all is stupefyingly large containing the good, the bad, and the poisonous
note that government has defined many of these to be illegal, but one can visit Central or South America and puke your guts out there

does such work?
yes, but not for the mentally weak who may (and do) go nuts, suicide, go into a coma, etc.
it seems unstable people are prone to breaking (who wudda thought?)

thoughts?

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent topic, Bill.

One question.

How do you determine it is a Spirit you are communicating with and not the 'Little Sargeant', or 'Self', in your head?

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
mine stands at attention, and does not speak unless spoken to
mental housecleaning is de rigeur, I get pissed off, but I am not emotional

still waiting for that outside voice
(no discernable intuition BTW, excessive forebrain input I think))

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Another solid point to ask yourself - are you SURE you want to invite something into your world which is unknown?

I prefer to keep my path straight and within my control.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mine stands at attention, and does not speak unless spoken to
mental housecleaning is de rigeur, I get pissed off, but I am not emotional

still waiting for that outside voice
(no discernable intuition BTW, excessive forebrain input I think))

Dopamine levels?

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
DADS, indeed that is the very attraction of hallucinogenics - it is different and a product of your mind
one needs to have a rock-solid sense of ego, because that is the path back

every day is a new lesson, its cool

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not part of a whiz test is it?
never tested, but rather variable depending on . . . . . .

No whiz test, just some interesting studies I've done pertaining to this subject. Dopamine levels have an eerie ability to affect our belief systems. If I had to guess I would suspect Tom has a family history of Parkinson's, or a lack of Dopamine. But that's just my speculations.

Be careful my friend, sometimes ego is pervasive and hard to detect, especially under the influence. The alcoholic who swears he can put it down any time for instance. I'm not speaking to addiction, just common sense.

Again, very interesting conversation.

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
we all like to think of ourselves as 'normal', sometimes that is not so
for example, I am apparently not prone/subject to addiction; tobacco, alcohol, pot are stopped at will w/o distress (do not drink now or smoke tobacy)
yet my family is 90% alcoholic ??
I think it is a mental thing - and why much else is suppressed I suppose

edit: I probaply should have said sense of identity instead of ego

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see the size of that chicken!!!

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
care to share?

I think they are posted here somewhere from years back, and on another forum, will have to see if I can find them.

Too lazy and far away from my files to type it all out again.

Joseph (Real of Tayopa) and a few others from my Ancients thread are familiar with them though, and conversant on this subject in particular. Would love for them to chime in.

Eh, Jefe? Join us?

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO. Nope, but lots of white chocolate.

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
"skepticism is a belief system in itself", hmmm, no
skepticism is a position, doubting Thomas if you would; all propositions will be tested (nothing on faith)
for me skepticism is a methodology

"A fine line between Genius and Insanity?" picture a globe, inscribe a line; that's it in your head - slowly revolving

life is kinda like the tides, back and forth, up and down; many years ago I got into this psychic stuff, ever hear of Silva Mind Control ?
heavy duty meditation, theta NOW; then lots more, viewing etc. etc
for me a different universe

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
we are all (too) familiar with stories of mediums and glass balls communicating with . . . insert whatever
and ghosts too are familiar to all; but why do some see or hear while others do not?

is communicating with spirits a particular skill?
or a specific individual trait?
or perhaps a chosen tribe for a specific spirit?
or perhaps a specific spirit for certain functions?

is communication one way, and if so - which way (up or down?, hot or cold?, light or dark?)
if communication is 2 way, is an answer (or guidance) always received?
can more than one participate?

all of the above questions can be answered, debated, and/or rejected; but the question posed here is a bit different
-> can one improve, enhance, or augment the ability to communicate with the other world? (as its commonly referred to)

we have history to guide us; shamen have been talking with the gods, excuse me I ment spirits, since before written history; and in places the activity is an unbroken chain to this day

it seems to be reasonably accepted that an essential step towards communication is to reduce/suppress the outside influences/distractions of the moment (noise, light, etc.) to facilitate concentration - and there are lots of ways to do this
it seems desirable to highly stress the body physically to induce a light-headed trance like state - and this is done routinely by depravation of food or water or sleep, bloodletting, self-flagellation, extreme exhaustion, etc.

so what happens if the receiver won't work?
you listen intently . . . . . but nothing (other than the wind in your ears, or tinnitus)
is there help for the deaf ?

indeed there is, the path has been delineated by the shamen over the ages and every continent; use the mouth to open the brain
and the list of stimulants, intoxicants, hallucinogenics, et all is stupefyingly large containing the good, the bad, and the poisonous
note that government has defined many of these to be illegal, but one can visit Central or South America and puke your guts out there

does such work?
yes, but not for the mentally weak who may (and do) go nuts, suicide, go into a coma, etc.
it seems unstable people are prone to breaking (who wudda thought?)

thoughts?

https://www.cracked.com/article_16532_the-5-greatest-things-ever-accomplished-while-high.html

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
agreed, drugs are popular
agreed, some can function while doped to the gills

but it is questionable which drugs may enhance "psychic" communication

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
agreed, drugs are popular
agreed, some can function while doped to the gills

but it is questionable which drugs may enhance "psychic" communication

Simply?.......NONE.

You have to be born with that capacity.

Everything else is a hoax.

(or a money maker tool to skim the credulous)

:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread