is blood type related to personality traits ? (talking with spirits ?)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wikipendejo reporting; the wiki is not positive but it had these tidbits

Brain waves and light topography

Kim and Yi (Seoul University of Venture & Information) measured brain waves of 4,636 adults. They reported that type O people were most stress-resistant.[SUP][31][/SUP] In addition, an experiment using light topography instruments by Munetaka Haida (Tokai University School of Medicine) suggests the possibility that activated parts of human brain are different according to blood types. i.e. type A's left brain is superior to the right, while type B's right brain is superior.[SUP][32]

and
[/SUP]
Discrimination

Blood type harassment, called "bura-hara" (wasei-eigo: a portmanteau of "blood" and "harassment"), has been blamed for bullying of children in playgrounds, loss of job opportunities, and ending of happy relationships.[SUP][43][/SUP]
Many people have been discriminated against because of their blood type. Employers ask blood types during interviews despite the warnings they have been given. Children at schools have been split up according to their blood type. The national softball team has customized training to fit each player's blood type. Companies have given work assignments according to their employee's blood type.[SUP][44][/SUP]
However, these episodes are thought to be more or less exaggerated–as well as horoscope addiction in Europe or the US, which is sometimes reported in Japan. No blood-type harassment trials have been reported, so far. In reality, most Japanese people don't think blood types determine their personalities, but affect it in some degree.[SUP][36][/SUP][SUP][37]

for the RH negative wanting some feel-good strokes (off topic: anyone remember TA - Transactional Analysis, Erick Berne ?)
[/SUP]
https://www.josephchris.com/rh-negative-blood-type-personality-traits

and here is DiT's dopamine connection from
https://www.thrombocyte.com/o-negative-blood-type-facts/

8. Immediate “Fight or Flight” Response
This can cause episodes of excessive anger, hyperactivity, temper tantrums, and chemical imbalance bringing about manic experiences. Blood Type O individuals are also vulnerable to destructive behaviors when exceedingly bored, tired or depressed, due to the synergistic relationship between feelings of reward and release of dopamine.
#8... PTSD.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Personality Types... from MBTI (Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator), I am ISTJ, wife is INFJ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
$49.50 not
nothing complex, been reading Jung for many years
ISTJ . . . or ISTP
intellectually I'm inclined to P, but closer to J as a reaction
little is ever fixed, but to act it must be considered so

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Another question might be as humans are so much alike, why the different blood types. How do they serve our survival?
Do chimps have different types? Why is type O universal?
If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Another question might be as humans are so much alike, . . . .
might wanna check into that, different groups of humans are distinct - we can all crossbreed however
more than color

edit: off the top of my head, Ciba (Ciba-Geigy) made a new drug and tested it on Europeans and Americans w/o problems, released it and found that it was fatal to Japanese
(someone can dig up a link, well known incident)

edit2: the incidence (%) of blood types is different between racial groups

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
might wanna check into that, different groups of humans are distinct - we can all crossbreed however
more than color

That's my point, Wouldn't it make more survival sense for us to have the same blood? Different blood types can breed. I know this looks like a hijack so I'll leave it there. I have no idea if this theory of personalities makes sense or is it in that pseudoscience grouping with astrology and bumps on my head.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another question might be as humans are so much alike, why the different blood types. How do they serve our survival?
Do chimps have different types? Why is type O universal?
If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

Chimps have the same blood types as we do.

And science has yet to explain why, as a species, we have different blood types. Their "best guess" is disease, mutations, and inheritance created them.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no blood.

Replaced it.

With Rum loooong ago.

:P

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
ARC know your type ?
I've started 2 threads with ~ the same posters, not so many
and an incomplete tally is four O- and one O+, not too likely

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
read Dit's paper, it could well be that most groups of indigenous were/are O

this could be another question on the poll (other thread)
% native American

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, do "NATIVE Americans" have to be on Tribal Rolls...? My grand-mother Bowling was NOT on the Monacan Tribal Rolls in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia; my Dad was a "half-breed" and a fighter; my older brother & I are "Quarter-Pounders"... I am a fighter, known as "Quarter-Pounder with Cheese"; heh...

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
as a WASP, don't know that I am qualified to even opine

jeez, are we gonna have to deal with wannabe indigenous ? (these self-identifying idiots)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread