is blood type related to personality traits ? (talking with spirits ?)

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
you are suggesting a tin-foil box (Faraday cage) for poll takers ?
All of the body - sensors - must be shielded.

lord, a DIY on Faraday cages - might be REALLY popular (sure sign of insanity)

REBEL, we are attempting ot proceed beyond post 1

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am O neg. If the last Mosquito on earth were in Japan It would fly past all of the people in the world to feast on me! It is so bad that I will only travel to Mosquito populated areas in the winter time. The last time I went fishing in the summer I got a bite proof foil lined jumper suit Boots a mosquito net for my face and gloved one hand. I left the right hand out to tie hooks etc.. I looked like a spaceman and yes drew lots of hard looks at the kook out fishing. I covered the exposed hand in Pure deet and fished for 4 hours. Never saw a mosquito on the hand. I watched it like a hawk. By the time evening came my hand had swelled to 2 " thick and count them, 48 bites on the hand. Never again. Garlic does not work. I eat whole bulbs of the stuff and they still eat me.
As far as personality. I am aggressive and a workaholic.
What this study is not showing is that type O people seem to gravitate towards treasure hunting?

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
I am O neg. If the last Mosquito on earth were in Japan It would fly past all of the people in the world to feast on me! It is so bad that I will only travel to Mosquito populated areas in the winter time. The last time I went fishing in the summer I got a bite proof foil lined jumper suit Boots a mosquito net for my face and gloved one hand. I left the right hand out to tie hooks etc.. I looked like a spaceman and yes drew lots of hard looks at the kook out fishing. I covered the exposed hand in Pure deet and fished for 4 hours. Never saw a mosquito on the hand. I watched it like a hawk. By the time evening came my hand had swelled to 2 " thick and count them, 48 bites on the hand. Never again. Garlic does not work. I eat whole bulbs of the stuff and they still eat me.
As far as personality. I am aggressive and a workaholic.
What this study is not showing is that type O people seem to gravitate towards treasure hunting?

Well, that's what we are kind of approaching, but your question is a bit different. (sorry about the skeeters)

This thread started with an O- 'analysis' by essentially the Japanese. It is fun, but not to be confused with science. There are many studies, also of different groups, which have failed to correlate personality traits with blood type. They are ongoing.
The personality trait I am interested in, psychic sensitivity/receptivity, seems touched on only via intuition. I would like to know more so am toying with the idea of a poll, about the construction of which I know nothing (help please). [A well-done poll can be the basis for a dissertation, not seeking that - just enough to get perhaps beyond random.]

Now your question asks if there is a correlation between treasure hunting and blood type ?

I would make some parallels to THing; but a handle is needed on what THing is all about as there are several different elements.
There is the activity aspect, the learning/research aspect, the prospect of riches, and most certainly is the role of belief.
Belief and faith are the same coin: is a corollary to your question 'Are treasure hunters religious ?'
(the mods have already acted on my words today, so I will forbear continuing in this vein)

So which personality trait(s) relate to THing ?
Were Tom present he might say gullibility. I would be more restrained and say credulity.
Avarice for some.

open to suggestion here

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
read Dit's paper, it could well be that most groups of indigenous were/are O

this could be another question on the poll (other thread)
% native American

On my paper, Table 11, you will see a breakdown of several tribes and the corresponding percentage of those with Type O blood (first line).

If you scroll down to the R antigens you will see that some are listed as a capital "R", and some as a lower case "r", and out from each the corresponding percentage of those tribes with that antigen.

The Capital "R" is Rh Positive, the lower case "r" is Rh Negative.

Thus showing that the Type O, Rh Positive (O+) is the most common blood type for the Cherokee.

Of those tested, the Chippewa, Blood, Navajo, and Pima tribes do show instances of Rh Negative but only in numbers consistent with the overall general population of the world.

Hope that helps. :icon_thumright:

table 11.jpg

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my humble opinion, and considering your own admission of no 'Intuitive' ability, you would have more of a chance comparing Rh Negative traits to Rh Positive when looking for any 'enhanced abilities'. Apparently the O blood type is just a baseline. :dontknow:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might even go so far as to posit the theory that the blood type, O, A, B, AB, is not the deciding factor, but the Rh may be.

Using type O as an example, who are claimed to be "left Brainers" or more analytical. What if the Rh negative factor limits "right brain" activity? (A 'governor' on our thought engine).

O+ people on this thread alone have demonstrated an apparently heightened ability for right brain thinking. Though El Jefe is a One Off in that respect, and may be due to his early training which could demonstrate the possibility of overcoming the negative factor.

Does the Rh factor have the same affect on other blood types as far as personality traits? Might be interesting to find out.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
if i remember right i have type oh oh ? a short for oh oh basketty ohs. somehow related to potato brain from taking way too many a.d's

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
the 'proof' would necessitate far more than anecdotal stories
and some with 'stories' of interest are never going to post them
and some will not know their blood type

lump the types, sort by Rh; lump the Rh, sort by type
I have a headache and we don't even have any data

interesting speculations
how would we bribe people to do the questionnaire in a Faraday cage ?

edit: naw, as REBEL suggested, a tin-foil hat should be adequate attenuation

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, in case you haven't figured it out yet, Bill and I are out for your blood. :laughing7:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 'proof' would necessitate far more than anecdotal stories
and some with 'stories' of interest are never going to post them
and some will not know their blood type

lump the types, sort by Rh; lump the Rh, sort by type
I have a headache and we don't even have any data

interesting speculations
how would we bribe people to do the questionnaire in a Faraday cage ?

We'll do it by the light of the moon, of course.

Isn't it a full moon tonight?? :wink:

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
oh, pagan
get it on
I trust we won't be wrapping up babies to put on mountain tops

edit: actually, despite (or because of) my activities I am probably Tom's soul-brother wrt THing.
I just speak differently.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, not Pagan, was playing to your vampirical tendency and my wolf kinship. Enough role play.

You have my sympathy. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Singing PAGAN BABY by CCR... MAY - FULL MOON is May 18th; YIKE! E.A. Poe IS amused... :tongue3: Back to my Wolf Lair, in the basement...

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Singing PAGAN BABY by CCR... MAY - FULL MOON is May 18th; YIKE! E.A. Poe IS amused... :tongue3: Back to my Wolf Lair, in the basement...

Sorry Reb, but Bill has already ix-nayed videos or I would pay homage to that one. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread