RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe they (if they exist) are just really hard to find. It's not like there are professionals out there looking for this thing. How do you call yourself a professional, if you haven't proven its existence yet? There are new species od animal discovered every day. They've been there all along, we just haven't seen them.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Some have asked why the remains of one are not documented. (Enough to satisfy curiosity anyways).

Some one asked how often black bear skeletons are found.
Plenty of blackies around though.

Besides folks that make you roll your eyes with claims , there are folks who believe they exist from first hand accounts that seem a bit more credible.

Shifting dimensions by ability is a theory proposed beyond just this thread.. Not a theory I subscribe to , but to each their own.

I would expect more trail cam pics. And for such to offer more evidence than heresay. Even if they are nomadic vs homebodies . There are claims they avoid such cameras but humans don't/can't avoid them all when trying to ,and getting a pic of creatures that don't like cameras happens ,at least once per site anyways.

:dontknow:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigfoot? I thought you were talking about my swollen right foot from poor circulation! Big, powerful and fast is why they disappear so quickly. Hold up your finger out from your eye and you can make a motorcyclist disappear in short order.
Have you ever known anyone to get lost in the forest or mountain areas? They can disappear within several yards like they vanished.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe that if they ARE real, they would be a physical being, like an animal. I don't believe in aliens whatsoever.

For the record, did you know that it is illegal to kill a bigfoot in Washington state?:laughing7:

The Native Americans believed in bigfoot. It was a very common belief in the Pacific Northwest, and almost as common out East. Then again, the same Native Americans believed in human sacrifices so...:icon_scratch:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it took until 1911 to discover the gorilla .....

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could just run through the woods naked and that would generate plenty of Bigfoot sightings (safer in WA state - thanks RustyRelics...). But it would not prove there is such a thing as Bigfoot.

Contrary to opinion, I am not considering it as a retirement gig. Well, not as far as you know...

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I could just run through the woods naked and that would generate plenty of Bigfoot sightings (safer in WA state - thanks RustyRelics...). But it would not prove there is such a thing as Bigfoot.

Contrary to opinion, I am not considering it as a retirement gig. Well, not as far as you know...

HELP! MY EYES! GET ME SOME BLEACH!

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just never know-- thbigfoot.gif

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus