Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Here is an email I got from him a while back. Send him a PM and tell him how much he is missed....... :)
Hey Gypsy! Hope you & yer girls are very well! My Dad had a series of opperations in Montana, been up & back too many times the last few months (he is doing well now but was touch n' go fer a while) .............................. Havent detected in a couple months & need to get back out there but damn! its hot! Nice & cool down in the basement dont ya know............. So.........what have I missed round here? Who got banned? ..................Hows Lisa & Tinpan doing? ........................

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
And here I figured he just got a job or something crazy like that. ;D I'm glad to hear his dad is doing okay. PS- this is the second post in a few months asking about Mighty A.P.-http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,99353.0.html

I remember seeing that post ages ago...I also remember thinking that it was odd that the post went up a mere 10 days after his last sign-in date... ...but at this point it has now been three months. Thank you for the news gypsy. I urge everyone to PM him and let him know that he is missed...and I'll do the same. If he is "peeking in" here, he certainly hasn't signed in since July--so the best way to get in touch with him may not be by private message. Gypsy, if you make contact with him, please let him know.

Regards,

Buckleboy

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, i recieved a e-mail too and AP has a bit on his plate at the moment.He will back when things are right.

tinpan P.S A.P's dad knowns more about Australia than i do lol

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear it, Tinpan. Thanks for the update!

-Buckleboy

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, AP! :thumbsup:

You were missed.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey guys, appreciate all the concern but Im fine & Im back! My dad is doing very well, he is stubborn & dont like doctors but he is kickin like a mule. Ive been workin a realy bad job, production mig welding fer bout a year now & it has realy taken its toll on me physicaly (and mentaly). We make the big pallet racks for home depot, costco etc........same welds, over & over, day after day, week after week. But I will be goin back to my old job (hopefuly within a month or so), building a series of proto-types.......oops I cant say anymore for legal reasons! lol But I'll be tig welding, fabricating, all the fun stuff I like to do with people who are like family to me, life couldnt be any better! I will also be able to make diggin tools again on a limited basis so Im realy lookin forward to throwin some crazy contests & awarding some diggers to y'all! Anyway, Ive missed you all & really do appreciate your concerns! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread