THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Being 50 feet into a crawlspace only 10 inches high, and only a small trench to crawl through, is a bad time to learn you have claustrophobia. And my dumba$$ volunteered to go back today.

I remember when I got an MRI many years ago the tech asked me if I was claustrophobic. I said, "I think we're about to find out together."

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember when I got an MRI many years ago the tech asked me if I was claustrophobic. I said, "I think we're about to find out together."

I've been in drainage pipes, deep holes (the dump digging kind), and small spaces before, but I think if you're in a hole so small that you have to breath shallowly to fit, that would make anyone nervous.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great advice on the opposite sex from MSBB & WD. :thumbsup:

Ethan, the only advice I can offer you is, be yourself, but don't let the conversation only be about you. What's everyone's favourite topic of conversation... themselves.

Find out what she likes and listen to what she has to say. Look her in the eye, talk low, slow down, don't say too much and remember to breath.

Whatever you do... don't smile like this, because it's just plain creepy. :laughing7:

Ummmm...is it Spring coming up? Or Fall?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since the gardening season is winding down trying to use up some of our swiss chard. Spanakopita on the menu with a side salad.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The mind wanders to realms outside of the PG-13 world of this forum when trying to decide what you might mean by that.

Oh it was just a time in life, hit song playing on the radio that was in the hotel room.
Good times with good folks at the time.
New Years Eve drunk with a buddy and the gals.
Probably 45yrs ago now.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Is F'ing big a good description? :laughing7:

I've seen them bigger than softballs down here. Tarantulas? No, but we have wolf spiders that would put tarantulas to shame.

The kid is not exaggerating! Wolf spiders attack ya too! They jump at you!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wolf Spiders sound like something that I'd rather not have around. Dock spiders are big enough, for us.
Though we were camping below Darwin in the outback and the Mrs said there's a big spider in the car-not only a monster-this Huntsman was ugly, and I still have the heebie-jeebies when I recall dealing with it. (T-shirt was soaked) The average one has a leg span of 5 inches and can go up to 12 inches.
Big I think men are afraid of this one:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-184.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread