THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wazz up peeps?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Watch what you say bart or you may be an ole fart:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Bart! Been waiting on you! Son, you do have that touch of destiny! I'm so happy for you! And I can not wait for your updates and pics! So exciting!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OK I have to put in a "kudos" to you home schoolers. We have a preacher who works for us part time. He and his wife home school their kids. Well, his daughter has been coming in to help me out. She has picked up on the job quicker than others who have tried to work in my office. I was shocked to find out she hasn't graduated yet. I thought she must have been taking business classes in college. Nope. Waiting for her to call me so I can offer her a part time job for real.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WD, homeschooled kids are better than the public school kids, because we are not distracted by all of the crap they choose to be distracted by. Girlfriends, clothes, supplies, popularity, etc. Plus, the public education system is boring and dull as can be, so it's no wonder homeschooled kids can excel. We can focus on our work, with s good curriculum, without the overrated distractions.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
OK I have to put in a "kudos" to you home schoolers. We have a preacher who works for us part time. He and his wife home school their kids. Well, his daughter has been coming in to help me out. She has picked up on the job quicker than others who have tried to work in my office. I was shocked to find out she hasn't graduated yet. I thought she must have been taking business classes in college. Nope. Waiting for her to call me so I can offer her a part time job for real.
========

I agree Sis. ! Especially now days. Home school has advantages for sure. The only drawback I saw when we considered it for our kids was less socialization with others. That could be a bad thing or a good thing :notworthy: Nice job GB and RR and to your parents as well.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'd be hitting the like button, but it's so tiny on this TracFone. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC