THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in terrible needs of said nectar! I stayed at my friend’s, BuckIdgr. I don’t know the galley enough to create a good morning ration.

I spent the evening teaching how to navigate treasurenet, telling what I have learned about some of the people, drinking wine, and we watched The Dig,

BuckIdgr signed up to be a charter member last night. When I showed the difference between logging on as a regular and a charter, well, getting rid of the annoying ads sealed the deal.
ARC, can ye handle another rum drinker? We shall see if /when she posts.

Today, we may get the nerve to track down that old site I mentioned a week or so ago.

Arrgggg....

"more the merrier".... applies to most things... I am not sure about that saying when it comes to Rum... UNLESS... they are bringing Rum... THEN ! ! ! The MORE THE merrier :)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Arrgggg....

"more the merrier".... applies to most things... I am not sure about that saying when it comes to Rum... UNLESS... they are bringing Rum... THEN ! ! ! The MORE THE merrier :)

Truth be said, we’re a couple of winos when hanging out, so ye rum wouldst be safe from me even. However, if the wine twas being saved for saluting day, well we woulds hafts to drink rum.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh... ok....

I forgot to show a picture of the old bar...

I might call "bars on ships. com" people to update... but errrr arrrrrrrrrrg... I like the "vintage" look we have going on...

0082a52da3b7230e537c005ba06e6cdb.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am in terrible needs of said nectar! I stayed at my friend’s, BuckIdgr. I don’t know the galley enough to create a good morning ration.

I spent the evening teaching how to navigate treasurenet, telling what I have learned about some of the people, drinking wine, and we watched The Dig,

BuckIdgr signed up to be a charter member last night. When I showed the difference between logging on as a regular and a charter, well, getting rid of the annoying ads sealed the deal.
ARC, can ye handle another rum drinker? We shall see if /when she posts.

Today, we may get the nerve to track down that old site I mentioned a week or so ago.

What ads? :icon_scratch:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning gang, 15 balmy degrees outside! Bart, I need some fish stories to stay sane so good luck today!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When you just sign up for the site and not as a charter, there are ads in between forums and posts. I guess they help pay the way.

The ads are there if one isn't a member, they disappear once you are a full member. I don't see any ads between the posts and I haven't paid the yearly ever.
Gee I just get the free ride-I couldn't afford such luxuries as paying for another service-gee everybody is made of $$$ it seems......

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
C830C5C2-7FB4-4197-9D9D-6B78042F7460_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ads are there if one isn't a member, they disappear once you are a full member. I don't see any ads between the posts and I haven't paid the yearly ever.
Gee I just get the free ride-I couldn't afford such luxuries as paying for another service-gee everybody is made of $$$ it seems......
To me that yearly fee is a ransom to have your freedom of speech restored. 25 dollars to talk about politics ? On a treasure site ? 25 dollars to be able to buy and sell ? 25 dollars to have ad free access ? I dont get it ? Thats thats charging me for whats already free here in the U.S.A.

Screenshot_20210206-074206_Chrome.jpg
Read #16 carefully.....even your 25 dollars can't buy the rights to your own content back !! It is what it is....something to ponder ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread