THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning WD
I saw the shed is creeping along fine.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning WD
I saw the shed is creeping along fine.

Good morning, Pepperj. Yes, it is. They finished the roof Friday night. He made a material list for the siding yesterday and will be ordering it tomorrow. I am getting nervous. The ice is off the lake and the fishing fever has already set in. I hope he gets it finished before tournaments start.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning ARC, WD, and pepper

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, Pepperj. Yes, it is. They finished the roof Friday night. He made a material list for the siding yesterday and will be ordering it tomorrow. I am getting nervous. The ice is off the lake and the fishing fever has already set in. I hope he gets it finished before tournaments start.

Sounds like my household as well, but the ice doesn't leave the water till the 2nd to the 3rd week of April. Though the spring weather will put the inside jobs off once again........so that might be a bone to know on here.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like my household as well, but the ice doesn't leave the water till the 2nd to the 3rd week of April. Though the spring weather will put the inside jobs off once again........so that might be a bone to know on here.

Nothing like having a woman on here to remind you guys to knock out the “Honey Do” list before spring comes. LOL [emoji23]

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning to the whole gang.

Good morning, Bill. I see you are already gearing up for gardening season. I have not. I am not sure what I will plant. I know what is off the list: cucumbers, pumpkins, butternut squash and onions. I am the only one who likes cukes and I can survive without. I have enough dehydrated onions to last for a few years. I am hoping the pumpkins and b-nut squash volunteer, but if the don’t, they don’t. I really would like some tomatoes for canning. I haven’t done that for many years.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nothing like having a woman on here to remind you guys to knock out the “Honey Do” list before spring comes. LOL [emoji23]

The HD list in my life might look like a short novel, or a-z dress book.
Probably "IF" I ever looked for one-I could easily find one in every room-it's just a blur-I'll be the first to admit it-I don't do lists, I know what there's to do and it just keeps flowing.

I'm so bad when it comes to lists that if the Mrs goes out of her way to write me a list, I put it my pocket, get to the store, I can't find the list. :laughing7:

So now we do the list, take a photo of the list, text the list, and sadly I still forget to look at the list, or if I do forget something on the list. :dontknow:

Seriously I don't think I can be fixed-when it comes to a list.

Don't get me wrong-writing it down is a great way of remembering things.

Scatter brained maybe might be a good term.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
True meme story:

Friday, I took my dad to Sam's Club to buy a TV. This is located on a strip in Dayton that has lots of restaurants, little specialty shops, a Walmart (of course) and hotels. It is right off the highway. I guess the idea was it was a good location for travelers to Dayton without them having to stay "in" Dayton. Well over the years it has become the drug hook up which has led to panhandlers and homeless people. I called my daughter to arrange for my grandson to help me get the TV in the house. I was telling her that there were a lot, I mean a whole lot of homeless walking around and holding up sign for $$. I was a little taken aback at the increase since the last time I was down there. Later that evening, she sent me a pic that was just posted in a FB group that she is in. Supposedly, someone had just taken the pic and posted it. I kid you not, that's the corner where Frisch's is. I can't tell if it is photo-shopped or not.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-602.html#post6705589

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hells bells....im in !!:occasion14:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The HD list in my life might look like a short novel, or a-z dress book.
Probably "IF" I ever looked for one-I could easily find one in every room-it's just a blur-I'll be the first to admit it-I don't do lists, I know what there's to do and it just keeps flowing.

I'm so bad when it comes to lists that if the Mrs goes out of her way to write me a list, I put it my pocket, get to the store, I can't find the list. :laughing7:

So now we do the list, take a photo of the list, text the list, and sadly I still forget to look at the list, or if I do forget something on the list. :dontknow:

Seriously I don't think I can be fixed-when it comes to a list.

Don't get me wrong-writing it down is a great way of remembering things.

Scatter brained maybe might be a good term.

LOL! I am the same way. And if it ain't me forgetting something at the store, it's the store not having what I went there for. I have so many projects that have been piling up over the years. 2013 my mother-in-law died: I have her stuff. 2015 my brother died : his stuff. 2019 my mom: her stuff. I did putz around a little yesterday (very little). I have a box of junk that I don't want, but don't want to throw away. Considering giving it to a second hand store. Just for giggles I sat down with this shoebox and googled everything. At the lowest $$, I have $30.00 in the box. Now I am trying to figure out if/how I want to start selling, because I have way more than a shoebox of stuff.
Then, I have all of these crafty type repairs to do on ships that would be really cool decor, but I just can't make myself do it. I still haven't finished crocheting my granddaughters baby blanket and she is about to turn 4. Shoot, I need to make my own list for real and start checking it off.:tongue3:

Oh, but, hey hey, I believe I successfully repaired the dishwasher. Ran it 3 times so far, no leaks. That's a win. Actually, it's a huge boost to my self confidence. :hello2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread