THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got a text message that the beef was cut up and was ready for pick up. Plan A: Make room in freezers-Plan B: Put out a "HELP" need freezer space. All is good I think, filled two small/med. at the farm and two medium freezers at the house. Now me thinking that KG and LB were skewed all up as the steaks and roasts look like the "Flintstone versions" :laughing7: (I'm thinking maybe that OV fellow size steak)
I'm trying to figure out why this happened.
I stated that I wanted the strip of tenderloin full.
Oops major boo-boo-this was done for all the top choice cuts. These are a steak for a gathering of people.
3.2 lb Porterhouse Steak, hope everyone is liking the same way of BBQ. Rare to well done, going to be an interesting meal.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by WannaDig3687 View Post
I lost a crown. It fell out on the floor. I found it, cleaned it, and stuck it back on with temporary stuff. The next day, I lost it again while eating. This time I swallowed it. Mr WD says, “Well, you have to find it again. That’s like $1,200.” I said, “I am not putting it back in my mouth now!”
If you find it I will vote for "Banner".

please do NOT video the search.....

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a text message that the beef was cut up and was ready for pick up. Plan A: Make room in freezers-Plan B: Put out a "HELP" need freezer space. All is good I think, filled two small/med. at the farm and two medium freezers at the house. Now me thinking that KG and LB were skewed all up as the steaks and roasts look like the "Flintstone versions" :laughing7: (I'm thinking maybe that OV fellow size steak)
Oops major boo-boo-this was done for all the top choice cuts. These are a steak for a gathering of people.
3.2 lb Porterhouse Steak, hope everyone is liking the same way of BBQ. Rare to well done, going to be an interesting meal.

laughing11.gif

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mussels on the menu tonight with some asparagus on the side. Probably toast up some bread to soak up the juices.

The recipe we're making is called moules marinieres.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

3.2 lb Porterhouse? Oh my.... I really like the Porterhouse, Filet Mignon and New York strip... combo !! they cook differently so... as I say.. Rare!!!!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! How old were you.....?
I was a freshman in high scool and these cats were 2 hours inland...80, 82? :icon_scratch:
Medford Oregon.
We were there!! Me and 2 ladies and a couple of my friends..(big Buick)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning folks !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
3.2 lb Porterhouse? Oh my.... I really like the Porterhouse, Filet Mignon and New York strip... combo !! they cook differently so... as I say.. Rare!!!!!

Morning OV
Maybe we'll strip the bone and do it separately, saw a few tenderloins that were nearly that size as well.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread