THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AARC

The man .

The myth.

The legend.

Guy that lives in Florida?

Sheesh !

***ARC looks himself over and thinks "myth" ?... "legend"... ? ...... then checks for the rum room keys***

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Rook, OV, ARC and all that follow the early birds.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems some of the regulars dont love the RCT anymore.

:~(

Some have been noticeably "lacking" here lately.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and good morning my friends !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart is one :P

What gives brother from another mother ? ? ?

Been busy these days... i for one miss the posts... especially your treasure coin posts. heh

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The joys of entitlement....as of yesterday they put in a 8pm curfew to slow down the virus cases. As a result a bunch of entitled brats held a demonstration and caused loads of damage to store fronts, etc....just what the shop owners need on top of their other headaches at this time.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been posting....think I only missed one day when I was fishing. Just havnt been out hunting much. Weather has been blowing. Water has been pretty clear though. Talked with the robinsons....got to check all the mag data and boom!! There is a big cluster very close to where the gold coins were found in the lower keys. I think we'll dive it soon as possible.....I don't think its our wreck but it is a Spanish wreck !! Im planning a big search of my most promising shallow water treasure site. At low tide its neck deep at this spot....should be quite a bit more than a few solitary coins. This could be the biggest most productive spot I've ever been on. A couple coins came off this spot for me last summer. My first try got me that 1732 banner pillar dollar !! The old man who told me to hunt around this area got himself a 30 pound clump of eight reales, so im very excited to get back at it !! I'll probably end up in the bahamas before I can get into this spot. Going to see Kevin, sads669 with some serious numbers for him. Shhhhh but things are starting to happen in the bahamas....I know someone who got permits....nobody knows this yet.....conservation lab is being built before excavation begins. Im hopeing that since im in the loop that ill get an invite to participate at some point. There ya go ARC...an update !! Working my little local lost town site lately....nothing special....more plated spoons and forks, and a bunch of brass shot shells. I have been asked by "coast comber" for an interview and feature on there blog. They interview and feature people that have a special relationship with the ocean and work in the sea. Its quite an honor for me and I'm excited to be a part of it. Woooo hoooo !! Mean while I've been fishing my ass off....waiting for a picture dump from my partner....caught some nice ones this last week !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread