THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning everyone! :wave:

Thanks very much for your post WD, it's been an amazing experience so far. :thumbsup:
Except for earlier this month when I got home from my last trip to the US and came down with Covid. :laughing7:

All good now though, my wife had it pretty bad as well, but we both made a full recovery and are back to work.
Dave
Well I am glad you both recovered! I am glad you are back, too! I realize it won't be much, you being a working man again. That has got to be a relief!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This song...
God bless...

See the source image

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was checking my personal settings. The bad news, my email address was not hidden. :BangHead: The good news, I haven't received any emails from peeps. That particular email address was old work address and my brother-in-law now monitors it for invoices from the vendors. Double check your privacy settings, peeps.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Come on down& get some :) Something like 21 charters now in operation
View attachment 1983301
I miss catching stripers. They pull like a freight train. Caught a lot of them surf fishing in NJ.

Nope....grandmas dock !! The tarpon are e everywhere right now !!
Those are wild fish. Hooked a 90 pounder in Channel 2 and got him to the boat three times but he was still green. Finally he threw the hook.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss catching stripers. They pull like a freight train. Caught a lot of them surf fishing in NJ.

Those are wild fish. Hooked a 90 pounder in Channel 2 and got him to the boat three times but he was still green. Finally he threw the hook.
I use 9 hook umbrella rigs .You want a real rush, having 3 stripers on at a time :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread