THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ukraine is getting the switchblade....this war will escalate because the Russians are losing all there tanks.....they have always based there military doctrine on armor/tanks. In comparison the 🇺🇸 U.S. has stopped production of tanks, and embraced the stand off man portable missiles. 100,000$ disposable weapons are taking out multi million dollar tanks!! Current military thinking is that as technology increases the survivability of tanks and armor is greatly decreased. These switchblade drones are game changers !! The face of warfare has changed, and the Russians are the last to get the memo !! There military doctrine is dated and there equipment is antiquated !! Take my word for it...they are stalled, and have lost 4 top generals !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That almost wants me to go back to park/beach hunting, no bling at the homesteads really. Rare as hen teeth that gold is it seems.
I like both....but after a couple months in the woods digging relics....well....its time to jump in and go for the gold !! Spring break is happening, and gold is being lost at a rapid drunken rate right now !!

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ukraine is getting the switchblade....this war will escalate because the Russians are losing all there tanks.....they have always based there military doctrine on armor/tanks. In comparison the 🇺🇸 U.S. has stopped production of tanks, and embraced the stand off man portable missiles. 100,000$ disposable weapons are taking out multi million dollar tanks!! Current military thinking is that as technology increases the survivability of tanks and armor is greatly decreased. These switchblade drones are game changers !! The face of warfare has changed, and the Russians are the last to get the memo !! There military doctrine is dated and there equipment is antiquated !! Take my word for it...they are stalled, and have lost 4 top generals !!
I feel like Russia isnt showing us what they really have..

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like both....but after a couple months in the woods digging relics....well....its time to jump in and go for the gold !! Spring break is happening, and gold is being lost at a rapid drunken rate right now !!
Spring break here too, the only activity on the frozen waters is ice fishing, and the local hockey dad retrieving the hockey net from the frozen grips of the shoreline where it's been sitting for 3 months.
You're lucky that the spring break brings in the losers in droves, lots of bubbly pops, a swim, splashing around, then the "Oh Crap" realization moment the bling is gone.
Got to love the sausage finger losers the best.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These were from 2 different days of beach hunting in FL
Thought gee this is easy peazy getting 4 gold in two days.
I should of kept that thought from happening.
Zilch after that, lots of little teasers, silver, but no bigger gold.
The following year we stopped by to visit the folks that rented the condo to us.
They were telling us about how they were watching this lovely couple were looking for hours for something on the beach.
They inquired, and he said that he lost his wedding band a few months earlier.
(Same description as the band with the diamonds.)
They then said it matched the ring that I had found, maybe I should return it to them. (Guilt trip)
I asked: Did you get his info?
No
What I thought, and what I said were a 180.
"Oh that's a shame"
20220317_084817.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
On Monday, I will have my first job interview! I passed the pre-interview phone screening with flying colors. I think I have a very good chance of getting hired to this position.

Reading and Northern Railroad painter and restoration technician! :D

IMG_3617.jpg

I might even be working on this beauty.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to replenish my chest with more gold !! View attachment 2015959
I burned some gold bands last week trading them in to be made into treasure coin bezels !! I'd like to put a half dozen back in the box, then that machine will be free.
Rub it in Bart,rub it in! I,m sharpening me Trusty,rusty pirates dagger as we speak!:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
On Monday, I will have my first job interview! I passed the pre-interview phone screening with flying colors. I think I have a very good chance of getting hired to this position.

View attachment 2015977

Good luck, Rusty! I hope you get it!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh crash! I have been waiting for you! I am really starting to believe my little grandson has ESP or something. Lol
His latest art work is “Crash On the Computer.”

View attachment 2015981
That is precious WD.Sincerely,I love it! Makes my day for sure.When you see him next,give him a hug for me.Isn,t this a great place? Thank you so much!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2015977

Best of luck with the employment, that wouldn't even feel like a job really. Paying play👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread