THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm just trying to join life today lol. I feel super tired and just have felt funky lately but I'll be fine darned brain of mine always imbalanced
Hey , you know you got a brain. And much about how it works.
You're way ahead of some folks who don't realize how fine a line it is between up and down in balance. Or imbalance.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey , you know you got a brain. And much about how it works.
You're way ahead of some folks who don't realize how fine a line it is between up and down in balance. Or imbalance.

I just want a normal brain mine is too exhausting to deal with lol. Also at my friends house needed some social time as I don't really often get out and seldom am around people my age so it helps my mental to be around someone my age though my friend can get on my nerves lol.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember that day. Relevent and pepper both found their first minnie ball that day. Wish I still had that hat. It was my good luck hat.
By the way, as you can tell, the guy with the most rhythm of the dancers was crasbandicoot. But he has an advantage since he is a former Chippendale dancer.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Home sweet home. He didn’t get in the money, but as far as the team goes, he doesn’t have to buy everyone ice cream either. He said to tell releventchair that he’s not rich enough to enter the NWT this year. $1800.00 entry, hotel room and gas for travel and gas for boat and the co-angler doesn’t help pay for boat gas. He called one of his buddies that was in it. Lol he didn’t tell him I was in the truck. The guy was dropping fbombs all over about everything. I couldn’t contain my laughter. Apparently, fishing the Detroit River was 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Home sweet home. He didn’t get in the money, but as far as the team goes, he doesn’t have to buy everyone ice cream either. He said to tell releventchair that he’s not rich enough to enter the NWT this year. $1800.00 entry, hotel room and gas for travel and gas for boat and the co-angler doesn’t help pay for boat gas. He called one of his buddies that was in it. Lol he didn’t tell him I was in the truck. The guy was dropping fbombs all over about everything. I couldn’t contain my laughter. Apparently, fishing the Detroit River was 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

If it helps,I could rent the Mr. my 4 horse and twelve foot boat.
He could sleep in it and eat pop tarts for supper.

Yeah. From what I read , the East side gets pretty crazy. Not just the D-river or any other water either....

Wind and "color" (water clarity)are the top considerations.
Floating and submerged debris floating around the next.

Then depth and offerings ,rigs, presentation.
Might be nets set at times too. Lots of mad anglers when those get hit due to not being marked well ,or even marked legally sometimes.

Then there are the people.... l.o.l..

I have an inland lake far from there where I've worked walleye the most.
No pressure. No entry fee. No crazy pack of red and bug eyed anglers competing for a spot to drift. Let alone running through someone else's drift. Boat. Lines. Stability when someone making wake heads back upstream for another drift.
Or cuts in...

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Detroit river is something else.....bodies floating by, 4 eyed deformed fish, people shooting at the boat as you go by.......I don't know man ?? That place is scary !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
If it helps,I could rent the Mr. my 4 horse and twelve foot boat.
He could sleep in it and eat pop tarts for supper.

Yeah. From what I read , the East side gets pretty crazy. Not just the D-river or any other water either....

Wind and "color" (water clarity)are the top considerations.
Floating and submerged debris floating around the next.

Then depth and offerings ,rigs, presentation.
Might be nets set at times too. Lots of mad anglers when those get hit due to not being marked well ,or even marked legally sometimes.

Then there are the people.... l.o.l..

I have an inland lake far from there where I've worked walleye the most.
No pressure. No entry fee. No crazy pack of red and bug eyed anglers competing for a spot to drift. Let alone running through someone else's drift. Boat. Lines. Stability when someone making wake heads back upstream for another drift.
Or cuts in...
Relaxing fishing. Yes, he wasn’t going to do tournament’s much this year. But, due to the weather and reschedule, his friend needed a sub, so that’s why he was in it. His attitude changed after Covid. He has other plans for fishing. Tennessee, Louisiana, and who knows where else he will decide to go. He may yet enter a tournament though.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
That Detroit river is something else.....bodies floating by, 4 eyed deformed fish, people shooting at the boat as you go by.......I don't know man ?? That place is scary !!
It was actually out of Trenton, Michigan. There were boundaries north and south. I don’t know how to do longitude and latitude, or I would tell you.

****NOTE TO CAPTAIN **** do not let WD navigate!

I have heard scary bad stuff about Detroit, but , not the River. I got to tell you, I was downtown a couple years ago and I didn’t feel scared at all. It was kind of nice for a city.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was actually out of Trenton, Michigan. There were boundaries north and south. I don’t know how to do longitude and latitude, or I would tell you.

****NOTE TO CAPTAIN **** do not let WD navigate!

I have heard scary bad stuff about Detroit, but , not the River. I got to tell you, I was downtown a couple years ago and I didn’t feel scared at all. It was kind of nice for a city.
Ya your right....I was mostly kidding. One of my old bosses bought up lots of the downtown riverside areas and redeveloped them......but the rest of Detroit sits dormant......I ride through there on the yachts sometimes !! I think there's a lake called Champlain thats really good for small mouth....we saw big tournaments going on there in our travels !! Im not sure if im right with that lake name or not.....now I have to look it up !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread