THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart
Hope the boat move went well yesterday.
Ya....it did pepper....had to wait for them to put the boat in the water, and we missed the last bridge at Brickell Ave in down town Miami. We waited through the lunch hour traffic for an hour, and then Finally got by the port of Miami, and all there ship traffic. I did very little except sit in the copilot seat. Beautiful sunny ride back to the keys. This trip takes me past some of the most unexplored islands in Florida. Soldier key, boca cheta, the ragged keys, Elliott key and broad key. These are the islands with the most probability of containing treasure !! No one explores them much , and they are far from civilization and protected by the biscayne national park !! There is 100% still spanish treasure on these islands !! On the way up all the beaches were exposed white sand !! On the way back yesterday all these beaches were covered in 2 feet of rotting seaweed. Treasure can stay protected for many many years in these islands !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looking at the view this AM, not overly impressed. 😒

20220419_074930.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Island life is definitely different pepper.....spring is the time we go to the other islands.....the bahamas.....right now is the tourist crush here in the keys, so we stretch out to the bahamas for great fishing, clear water, great friends,.....and yes great treasure hunting !! Time for me to flee the chaos here !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread