THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Times ten that list for a month or longer boat trip !!
For me nothing else matters really.
A day trip out detecting is the longest trip now for this pirate
Tools covers many items-Quote from the mrs: "If you forget something then it's your fault"
MAKE A LIST :laughing7:
Little sympathy when the forgetting to read the list.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya @BennyV is gonna get some great promo pics !! Wooo hoooo bahama time !!
I hope so! Your fish pics are about the only ones I can share because the group of guys know of you thanks to that little token quest I sent them out to deliver. AND it just so happens that those guys are going on a tuna trip themselves, so they need inspiration. It’s a charter trip in Louisiana, so if I have a post to share that would get their attention, they might possibly show it to the charter captain, who in turn, may get interested in checking out All American Tackle. So, it’s all on you. You need to have an epic fishing trip! Of course, I am hoping you find awesome treasures while you are there, also! I would love to help ID some silver again.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
For me nothing else matters really.
A day trip out detecting is the longest trip now for this pirate
Tools covers many items-Quote from the mrs: "If you forget something then it's your fault"
MAKE A LIST :laughing7:
Little sympathy when the forgetting to read the list.
I know she’s right, but dang, I just can’t live like that.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
To list or not to list, that is the question.
Listing is not good!

1650890695021.gif

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so! Your fish pics are about the only ones I can share because the group of guys know of you thanks to that little token quest I sent them out to deliver. AND it just so happens that those guys are going on a tuna trip themselves, so they need inspiration. It’s a charter trip in Louisiana, so if I have a post to share that would get their attention, they might possibly show it to the charter captain, who in turn, may get interested in checking out All American Tackle. So, it’s all on you. You need to have an epic fishing trip! Of course, I am hoping you find awesome treasures while you are there, also! I would love to help ID some silver again.
That silver was fun....I miss simon....you guys were a team tracking that info !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know she’s right, but dang, I just can’t live like that.
I can put a list my pocket, get to destination list is :dontknow:I'm doing the pat down on the pockets at the counter when I trying to remember. 2 weeks later I find the list in the jacket/coat pocket-but I looked there-seriously!:laughing7:
So now I get a text of a picture of the list-no excuses in forgetting now-but I still do.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dust, Pepperj, Dust in the wind. One of my favorites!

Name another Kansas song without looking. What I thought. I can name several by the group Canada.

"Farts In The Wind"
"If I Could Put Farts IN A Bottle"
"You Are The Farts Beneath My Wings"

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Name another Kansas song without looking. What I thought. I can name several by the group Canada.

"Farts In The Wind"
"If I Could Put Farts IN A Bottle"
"You Are The Farts Beneath My Wings"
Down wind from Peyton-they could be applied.:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Saturday, before I went digging, I took a tray of my garden starter plants out to the table on my deck. There’s nothing out there, no awning or anything. All open. I step back into the house, grab another tray of plants and take it to the sink to water. A flipping tick fell from my head and landed in that catch all spot us ladies have, and I instantly started the screaming and swatting and cursing. Disbelief! Major melt down. It’s only April 23rd for crying out loud and the dang thing had to have been crawling on my house because there’s nothing else out there! Son of a biscuit! That’s happened to me once before and it ended up being a very bad summer of fighting ticks, I got swollen lymph nodes in my neck and sickly! I am not looking forward to that. I took out my frustration by burning the tick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread