THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1752250 I pass this anchor every day at least a few times. It's from the HMS Winchester that went down out here in the late 1690s I think. It's a huge son of a gun. Got up close and took a look today and I think theres some grape shot stuck on the palm of the anchor.....might have to chip it off for the collection.
Thats cool I would get a tows truck and haul that baby home and put in in my front yard,. Hows the hunting going I bet after your sweet treasure find its much funner every time you go out.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well everyone, I too feel like it's time to move on. I have way too many irons currently in the fire. I have enjoyed my time here and certainly look upon all of you as friends. I will be lurking just to make sure my name is spelled right, and may pop in briefly from time to time. So with that I say so long for now. :hello: :notworthy:

Poof b.gif

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well everyone, I too feel like it's time to move on. I have way too many irons currently in the fire. I have enjoyed my time here and certainly look upon all of you as friends. I will be lurking just to make sure my name is spelled right, and may pop in briefly from time to time. So with that I say so long for now. :hello: :notworthy:

Siman.

:)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote of the day: "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."---Ulysses S. Grant

Good morning crew!! Happy Friday!!:headbang:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Friday the 13th, with a micro harvest moon....hmmmm.....

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My dad says that when he worked for the fire department, they would get the most calls, and often the most bizarre calls, during the full moon. Without fail he says.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother retired from a state hospital, she would say the crazy's got more crazy during the full moon...

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill be in the middle of no where with a fellow Tnetter detecting a ghost town all weekend, hopefully the hillbilly's anrt like the crazy's...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread