THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey bart
Know any buyers for my walnut trees? I'd like to loose roots and all.The roots are gun stock material.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning ARRC, bart, rook, RR, GB, bill, and the rest of the crew,.........

Good night Simon,.....

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like being friends with you, you're a good buddy, but anybody who messes with my cash flow gonna get his a$$ pounded. :laughing7:

Why do I sound like Korn Pop now? :icon_scratch:

I know someone on digital gangsters that can get you a home address for just a few dollars.

Then you can get things straightened out.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm back...

Flooded roads, idiot drivers, dentists fresh out of medical school... at least she was purdy. :)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rusty,

So now you've got a kick for women dentists. So you enjoy being abused you'll make a great husband some day.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusty,

So now you've got a kick for women dentists. So you enjoy being abused you'll make a great husband some day.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I can hear her now,......... "Getting Anything Done Around Here Is Like Pulling Teeth!!"

LOL

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0882.jpg DSC_0908.jpg DSC_0913.jpg

Lots of flooding today.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 am.....I'll cross the gulf stream !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200213_211744.jpg
This time were bringing the 85 footer and the 42 hydrosport. 2 of us will race out in front of the big yacht until we reach the "pocket". That's the deep water circled in red. This is a legendary fishing spot in the tongue of the ocean. Well troll here for wahoo, dolphin, tuna, and blue or white marlin. When the big yacht catches up we will let her pass by then take off and race by her to spanish wells bahamas. We will wait at the shallow water for her and guide her in. Woooo hoooo!! Here we go.....this is where my new year begins !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread