THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just on the off-chance it might be Corona Virus, the guys in haz-mat are on their way. Normally, the medics will put you in an isolation ward and prescribe 'the two-week pizza diet'. Doesn't help much with the symptoms, but it's the only thing they can slide under the door.

Seriously though, keep warm and get well soon.

I had a flu jab at the start of the winter since they're free here for seniors (and under $15 for non-seniors). You can even get it done in a supermarket if it has a pharmacy section. Effectiveness depends on whether they correctly anticipate the likely strains that will be circulating but so far, so good.

Arrrrg !

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah its the "feel like t-total crapola virus".

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Feel better soon ARC buddy.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just on the off-chance it might be Corona Virus, the guys in haz-mat are on their way. Normally, the medics will put you in an isolation ward and prescribe 'the two-week pizza diet'. Doesn't help much with the symptoms, but it's the only thing they can slide under the door.

Seriously though, keep warm and get well soon.

I had a flu jab at the start of the winter since they're free here for seniors (and under $15 for non-seniors). You can even get it done in a supermarket if it has a pharmacy section. Effectiveness depends on whether they correctly anticipate the likely strains that will be circulating but so far, so good.

Thats frikin great lmao!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening crew mates.
I fell off the ship and caught something, wasn't a fish! Sorry if I sneezed on you Cap'n.

That and had to evict half the land lubbers for disorderly conduct in the Cap'n cabin! Better know as family drama.

Bart great finds! Can't wait to see the gold, about the only thing that'll make me feel better. No fever just coughing & gunk.
Gift from the grand kids, who says they don't share!

Great bottle sale Rusty.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Msbeepbeep

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear about the flu cap. It sucks.

So it was the Yanks, huh? Would you like to sponsor another Northern Invasion, to teach them a lesson? You pay, I raid. :laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

Here's a remedy I used to take to help to break a cold or flu. Juice of 1 lemon in a good size glass, hot water, some honey and a shot of 1 oz of booze of your choice(optional). Drink it down and then hit the sack with lots of blankets. You'll sweat like a pig and toss and turn most of the night but it helps to speed up getting it out of your system.

Trust me it works!

Well its been a couple years... or more not sure...

But the Northerners have infected the locals... including me....

Arrrg even Rum wont curb this flu.

Day 2... definitely worse than day 1.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been busy these past few days. Puppy is running around the house, putting things in her mouth that she shouldn't, and barking at night. Today was grocery shopping time with my mom, so while I was in line at the checkout, I can literally feel this woman breathing down my neck. I was getting extremely annoyed at this (mildly Germaphobic, and moderately anti-social), so I went to turn around and confront this lady for being so obnoxious. As I turn around, her teen daughter whispers "Mom!" loudly to show her disapproval. I am not sure whose face was redder, mine, or hers. Her mom rolled her eyes, backed up a foot, and continued her death stare. Some people...

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rusty,

For a guy that swears he's going to be a life long bachelor you certainly seem to have more than your fair share of close encounters with the fairer sex...... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I've been busy these past few days. Puppy is running around the house, putting things in her mouth that she shouldn't, and barking at night. Today was grocery shopping time with my mom, so while I was in line at the checkout, I can literally feel this woman breathing down my neck. I was getting extremely annoyed at this (mildly Germaphobic, and moderately anti-social), so I went to turn around and confront this lady for being so obnoxious. As I turn around, her teen daughter whispers "Mom!" loudly to show her disapproval. I am not sure whose face was redder, mine, or hers. Her mom rolled her eyes, backed up a foot, and continued her death stare. Some people...

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well. My German-Hungarian Grandmother had a cure for the flu, several shots of Kummel.
Bottoms up!

I feel like such crap that I would let your German-Hungarian Grandmother... do whatever she wanted to me.

Including bottoms up.

:P

J.k :)

ECS,....... tell her to take AARC's temperature,......... the old fashioned way,.....

Here,....use this,.....

SL-4-0x620.jpg

Dr. Chan will assist,.... he said he could do it with his eyes closed,.....

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC,

Here's a remedy I used to take to help to break a cold or flu. Juice of 1 lemon in a good size glass, hot water, some honey and a shot of 1 oz of booze of your choice(optional). Drink it down and then hit the sack with lots of blankets. You'll sweat like a pig and toss and turn most of the night but it helps to speed up getting it out of your system.

Trust me it works!

We use that down here too,.... but the booze is always "high proof"

I remember Wild Turkey 101 being used,... other than that, you are spot on.

:icon_thumleft:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You see that?,...... "My Blood Kin" right there,...... a fine young man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions