THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey beepers,.......

While you wern't around I posted a running account of the mayhem and madness you
generated while down under,......

Bail was something we all pitched in on,.......

AARC provided the transportation.

I sold my classic Hot Wheels collection with the track and service station.

We all missed you,...........

And we started a foundation in your name,.....

328fe7_6f27a08247dd4f81822b70521949e425~mv2.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope there is no "back fire" . That thermometer could put someone's eye out :laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC,

Here's a remedy I used to take to help to break a cold or flu. Juice of 1 lemon in a good size glass, hot water, some honey and a shot of 1 oz of booze of your choice(optional). Drink it down and then hit the sack with lots of blankets. You'll sweat like a pig and toss and turn most of the night but it helps to speed up getting it out of your system.

Trust me it works!

Well I did the sweat thing... 4 layers and a big blanket.

Man I am delirious though... I woke up and thought it was Friday ... I mean really thought it was Friday.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning flu 2D4F8ABD-722D-4CEB-BA38-4FDAD2280968.jpeg doctors:laughing7:

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning (well, it is here) all, especially the recent re-arrivers. As a newcomer, I need to catch up with some of these 'in-jokes'. In the meantime, I will leave you with this. The last time I had the 'flu, the doc gave me some suppositories. For all the good they did, I may as well have stuck them up my...

Just heading into London for brunch and then a trip to the theatre (Tom Stoppard play). Still raining. Ugh!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Red-Coat, ARC. Hope you are better with the remedies brought forth.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrrg ... clammy feeling.

I hate clammy feeling.

Fee like I slept in a clam.

JohnWick

Feb 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone explain this sign? We found this at the farm and this place was never been touched by my grandparents, and our place was once invaded by the **** and this **** is man-made and it is in the middle of our farm, and theres also a stone monument that looks like a monkey and a tunnel nearby. received_952686201812560.jpeg

Attachments

• received_242803960073661.jpeg
    received_242803960073661.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good mornin all!!

JohnWick nothing is those pics suggest "man made" to me, maybe your seeing something I cant....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red-Coat enjoy your foray to London town munchies and theater sounds like a nice treat.

Good morning (well, it is here) all, especially the recent re-arrivers. As a newcomer, I need to catch up with some of these 'in-jokes'. In the meantime, I will leave you with this. The last time I had the 'flu, the doc gave me some suppositories. For all the good they did, I may as well have stuck them up my...

Just heading into London for brunch and then a trip to the theatre (Tom Stoppard play). Still raining. Ugh!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rusty,

For a guy that swears he's going to be a life long bachelor you certainly seem to have more than your fair share of close encounters with the fairer sex...... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

There is a weird reason for that. In my area of Kentucky, everyone has big families, sometimes up to six kids. So there are a ton of teens around here, and even more lil' rugrats to trip over.I am 10,000% straight, so I don't go looking for what the guys my age do, or even look like. My radar is occupied with other things. :occasion14::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks I must "vent"...

Has / does anyone else ever found some of these shows that are on discovery or other channel's... "interesting BUT annoying" ?

What I mean is... the content of the show is great... but the way the show is put together over all... SUCKS ARSE !

Bad camera work... bad editing... repeat view and dialog over and over same thing or same but slightly different... as if they are just trying to "stretch and fill the hour.

Listen...

I have LITTLE TO NO patience for repeating... let alone over and over.

AND... this "flashing" of camera shots is annoying and painful to the eyes.

I have started to avoid some of these shows that I would watch were they produced correctly.

Some of the voices guiding the show suck and put me to sleep... almost annoy me as well.

Sorry...

Just had to share / vent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions