THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know what's going on out there....got so drunk I sat on the TV remote and broke it. I'll put rum in my coffee today !! Wooo hooo corona vacation !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to go look for treasure or something.....all my machines are stuck in the Bahamas !! I'm getting sick of wood working every day. I think islamoradamark is scared I'll get him sick. Might have to get lost in the bottle hunting bush or something. Guess I could splash the boat and head out into the everglades......or I could start painting the house or something. Maybe a swim will help !!
I'm starting to get bored.....no one likes me when I'm bored.....I get cranky !!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....there is one place I can go and play all day without seeing another soul....the mangrove swamps !! Might be time for a kyak ride !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning GB, bart,bill and WD.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The keys are closed to non residents.... no hotels are open...no boat ramps are open...no restaurants are open except for take out. All state parks are closed !! It's getting quiet out there and it's very surreal on the highway....not much traffic !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bart
Was that a party of one?:laughing7: I think I've got 3 Corona in the shop cooler. It's a good day to wax the table saw and scroll saw tables since we are isolated.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 3 of us at the shop rook....8 beers apiece each day is our medicine....maybe a shot of rum too !! Been tuning the hand planes up !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to flush those germs away !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The keys are closed to non residents.... no hotels are open...no boat ramps are open...no restaurants are open except for take out. All state parks are closed !! It's getting quiet out there and it's very surreal on the highway....not much traffic !!

Day one of stay home 3 weeks except gas and groceries ect. here per the Governor.

Post after post of folks asking if the can still go fishing. (Temps are slowly getting to walleye fever time ,plus it's spring.)

Getting outside is good. Just keep that distance away from other people and mind what you touch. Being in a boat after being mindful on the way to launch , how hard is it to keep your distance from others? It does get crazy on the East coast of the state , but whatever. Guys can do it right or get shut down I guess.

Some folks don't get it though , and I propose beanbag shotgun loads be legal to use on idiots who don't comprehend what keeping their distance means...8-)

Day one here anyways.
I was listening to the State bird hollering outside , and watching a squirrel. Made me wonder where my rat trap is....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

That should help flatten the curve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions