THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Idahodutch,

I'm certainly not promoting this because I don't have any affiliation whatsoever to this guy. I remember watching the results some people had using his methods and they were amazing.

Check out some of his videos and decide for youself whether or not it's worth trying it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dallapage/videos

Thanks Bill,
That's good advice. Been easing into it for a week, the walks are just as hard as pulling weeds, as far as the vertabrea rubbing bone on bone. The oblations of the nerves just block the pain.
My core is what gets tired, but it seems to be getting more strength.

My back muscles are the main target 🎯
Got some new tennis shoes with memory foam in the soles, ahhhh, they help absorb impacts when walking.

Jumping is NOT a good idea though, which is too bad, because I have always liked to jump. Especially when climbing.
It's really exhilarating, just have to know your limits. And don't test those limits in the field!!!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

I see the isolation is playing with your head...join the club... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Here you go Neil Young live at farm aid. One of the many Canadian artists who made their mark on music.

Tin solders and Nixon coming....were final on our own.....just singing to myself !

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

I pretty much spent my whole life being a rebel which probably explains what I'm doing on this thread.

Throw in a bit of right wing thinking, back to the land gardener, forager and just to confuse the heck out of most people a bit of a blend with the hippy dippy left wing save the world culture.

Depending on my mood I can swing between the left and right side of the sprectrum....neither of the extremes though.

Just thinking about the contradictions gives me a headache....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Gary,

I pretty much spent my whole life being a rebel which probably explains what I'm doing on this thread.

Throw in a bit of right wing thinking, back to the land gardener, forager and just to confuse the heck out of most people a bit of a blend with the hippy dippy left wing save the world culture.

Depending on my mood I can swing between the left and right side of the sprectrum....neither of the extremes though.

Just thinking about the contradictions gives me a headache....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Why do I get this image of you Uncle Bill , wearing bib overalls with a leather jacket and a tuque?:evil6:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RC,

Speaking of that image I remember back in the mid 1970's we had a bunch of newly minted MBA's working for the CPR in the marketing department.

A fairly new science at the time. One of them I remember well by the name of Terry Volcano was pretty much as you described he wore a pair of coveralls, construction boots, checkered flannel shirt, long hair and a beard.

All that was missing was the toque and he could have been one of the Mackenzie brothers. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Most people thought he was weird I thought he was a genius he taught me one of the best business lessons that I will never forgot.

The 3B formula when I asked him what it was he told me bullshit baffles brains.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Going to call it a night friends.

Good night and Good morning, ( good late morning to Tom ) :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread