THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well tonight we're back on the lentil shephard's pie and salad for supper. Tomorrow since we haven't had any red meat for awhile we're planning on making pasiticio a Greek style kind of lasagna.

We'll change it up a bit and probably use spaghetti rather than the tubular pasta. Use whatever pasta you have or like, likewise do the same with the cheese not everyone has access to feta or gruyere cheese.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
download (24).jpg images (23).jpg images (24).jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

Free protein.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: my wife refuses to buy cod for that reason. They pretty much take care of that issue when preparing and packaging try to convince her no way.

When I was a kid we used to buy salt cod. It would be soaked overnight to get most of the salt out. Then either make fish cakes with mashed potatoes or fish chowder.

Great stuff maybe I should buy some salt cod and make a batch of fish cakes just for myself....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Bill,
I hung many a piece of salt cod to dry,you just strip the worms out.:laughing9:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RC,

I see you're walking on eggshells....where your sense of daring?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I try to be good hoping good comes back ...But oh well.....Tired of waiting sometimes.

An old double entendre about aging ?
A popular older bullet is the .38.
It evolved and there was .38 short Colt ,and .38 long Colt, and evolution continued.

A pair of 38's becoming 38 longs....Might be a bad joke.
But there's this place called Lachine....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill if RC walks on the egg shells he will be flattening the curve. :laughing7:

Good evening Rook. I slid off the ship for a while.

MetalArch I hope your dog improves, hopefully he's not too uncomfortable.

Idaho, yep I like finding answers! Now if I just had a drone...oh the trouble I could generate! :laughing7::blob8::toothy2:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately due to various dust ups Gary Drayton doesn't really post anymore on this site unfortunately.

I've had the good fortune of having exchanges with him on the internet as well as a couple of conversations face to face.

He's made some excellent finds over the years....put on your sunglasses first though....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

2012 best finds

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bill if RC walks on the egg shells he will be flattening the curve. :laughing7:

Good evening Rook. I slid off the ship for a while.

MetalArch I hope your dog improves, hopefully he's not too uncomfortable.

Idaho, yep I like finding answers! Now if I just had a drone...oh the trouble I could generate! :laughing7::blob8::toothy2:

How de Msbeepbeep

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0991.jpg

Here's some nice frags that were cleaned up, or touched up today, with some canister and case shot for good measure. Relics come from Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Cold Harbor, Perryville, Jeffersonton, and Paynes Farm.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug 7 square nails today, including a larger on that was bent on purpose to be used as a hook of some sort. I ran out of daylight, so pics tomorrow. I'll be around for once.

Maybe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread