THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to delete my video of the boat .... things got really serious yesterday with attorneys, insurance adjusters, and surveyors. Everything is out of our hands now...my main job is to guard the boat and try to improve the situation any way I can. I'll be quardining off the area with the yellow crime scene tape for safety. The sad news is I cant even get the boat up off the ground for another 2-3 weeks !! This could drag out for years I've been told...let's hope not and things go smooth.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to delete my video of the boat .... things got really serious yesterday with attorneys, insurance adjusters, and surveyors. Everything is out of our hands now...my main job is to guard the boat and try to improve the situation any way I can. I'll be quardining off the area with the yellow crime scene tape for safety. The sad news is I cant even get the boat up off the ground for another 2-3 weeks !! This could drag out for years I've been told...let's hope not and things go smooth.

I missed it... what ya got going on?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
toecutter,

I had quite a good chunk of money in the markets mostly US blue chips and some Canadian stocks also. I got out part way down and bought back in lower and have been flipping in and out of the market for a couple of months now. Only have shares in Ebay + Iron Mountain U.S. wise at the present with the rest mostly high dividend Canadian stocks.

Any you ship mates playing the stock market??

I just got involved about 6 months ago playing on Robinhood.. I invested in a couple smaller oil companies back when crono hit and they are starting to take off, Im just playing with small potatoes but there starting grow, pretty exciting stuff..

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed it... what ya got going on?

Well toe one of the boats I work on was in the marina on dry land getting some work done an d it fell off the blocks and stands !! It got pretty banged up and is laying in the dirt on here running gear....not good for a 3 million dollar boat. 20200612_172944.jpg 20200612_174525.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bart and Bill

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that’s a day wrecker for sure...

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning Bill. Blueberry picking time again.i just picked a few select to cook with. 20200616_065635.jpg almost 2 gallons

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I have found out over the years one cannot change what has happened-only learn by it.
Saying that when the waters become muddied with the lawyers/insurance/surveyors it's not the time for a swim.
Go put some strings in the guitar, go detecting, or something that takes you away from the sharks so to speak.
For some reason beeping in my ears seems to shelf life entirely for me. No problems renting space.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found out over the years one cannot change what has happened-only learn by it.
Saying that when the waters become muddied with the lawyers/insurance/surveyors it's not the time for a swim.
Go put some strings in the guitar, go detecting, or something that takes you away from the sharks so to speak.
For some reason beeping in my ears seems to shelf life entirely for me. No problems renting space.
Well I take the fact that I didnt get squished as good luck !! So I did what your saying to get away and BANG...1732 pillar dollar !! Even more good luck !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bill. Blueberry picking time again.i just picked a few select to cook with. almost 2 gallons
Look yummy!
The season has yet to arrive for us here, a yearly to-do-lister for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions