THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Visited the bank yesterday to put some stuff in the safety deposit box. We each had separate boxes at 2 different branches so my wife cancelled the other one and decided to share the other one that I kept. Quite the rigamaro because we had to cancel the old contract and have a new one set up that we could both access individually if needed.

All this was done with both of us wearing masks as well as the teller who was also behind a plexiglass shield. Sanitizer on the way in and out it was like visiting Ft Knox.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Wife went into Kingston to the main branch of the BNS-no social distancing, no shields, wanted to shake her hand even. Then stuck in a no air office for 40 minutes, with a guy that finally wore a mask. I'm still :BangHead: and so is the wife. We're to pull every investment/close every account because of their actions. (More to the story than I want to say) But there has to be some accountability and I will push this up the ladder of command. (Thinking the office of the health authority) The city just had a bad spike-nail salon. Hundreds have to get tested and self isolate.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fired up a batch of sauerkraut yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC03270.JPG
    DSC03270.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Blak bart, are you going to eat it or stuff it?
Oh I'm pretty sure lucky bart isn't going to eat that piece of eight. I'm sure it would get scratched by the horse shoes (that are stuck up there(the "s" is noted) ) going through the other end. :laughing7:
:icon_scratch: Were you referring to the fish?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife went into Kingston to the main branch of the BNS-no social distancing, no shields, wanted to shake her hand even. Then stuck in a no air office for 40 minutes, with a guy that finally wore a mask. I'm still :BangHead: and so is the wife. We're to pull every investment/close every account because of their actions. (More to the story than I want to say) But there has to be some accountability and I will push this up the ladder of command. (Thinking the office of the health authority) The city just had a bad spike-nail salon. Hundreds have to get tested and self isolate.

Get out of that bank- send it here and I’ll take care of your money

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Get out of that bank- send it here and I’ll take care of your money

Considering the exchange rate today. I think it would be better if you just sent me some dosh, that way you'd be further ahead. By the time we'z bail ourselves out of this economic turn, our dollar will be in the negative so far that you'd be penalized just owning a Loonie.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Night Tnet Crew.

Stay true.

c u n am.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning AARC
I'm looking out and it still looks wet from the late day rains yesterday. Finally got a little moisture to wash the dust off the world.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning AARC
I'm looking out and it still looks wet from the late day rains yesterday. Finally got a little moisture to wash the dust off the world.

Been very dry here.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been very dry and very hot... next few months will be brutally hot.

Kinda worried about dryness this weekend with all the yahoo's and fireworks.

Hoping to get rain Sat day/night.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It has been very dry and very hot... next few months will be brutally hot.

Kinda worried about dryness this weekend with all the yahoo's and fireworks.

Hoping to get rain Sat day/night.
It's the fireworks that is always a concern and certain counties around here have banned them already because of the fire concerns.
Then again most folks are responsible and then there's the brainless ones that haven't figured it out.

One of the most impressive fireworks displays I've seen was in Houston TX on July 4th back in the early 80's.
The other big celebration event was New Years in Phoenix AZ, all the gun shots going off at midnight. I was thinking what goes up-does come down.:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the fireworks that is always a concern and certain counties around here have banned them already because of the fire concerns.
Then again most folks are responsible and then there's the brainless ones that haven't figured it out.

What kills me is some of them are dumb as a bag of rocks... they do the same ones over and over and over and over... for days.

They have no money to fix something... but they spend 200 on that crap... then sit there like and insane person doing the same thing over and over and over all night.

I mean I get bored after the fifth one.

My grandmother once said to me after I asked if she would like to take her / go to the beach and watch...

She says.. "why would I ever do that" ?

I said "well to watch them"...

she says "I saw them already"...

I say..."what do you mean you saw them already" ?

She says "in 1968 I saw them... and that was enough... why would I want to see them again" ?

I just chuckled.

She had a point. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread