Who are you?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't realize I was speaking to you I was answering Mike.
You do not have to agree with me nor is it a reason to be upset with me because you don't.

Wasn't thinking about having two Mike's in the discussion. Honestly
thought it was directed at me.. DOHH-1.jpg

No worries.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Oh I have all sorts of evil messed up thoughts. But faith and religion are not what kept me from acting them. Nor do I feel like a bad person for thinking them. Faith and religion have no play here for me.

ditto; it does not require a revelation to understand morality, which is enabled by education - and presumes a modicum of intelligence
psychosis does not become better because it is widely shared, but when everyone is dancing few will resist

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh I have all sorts of evil messed up thoughts. But faith and religion are not what kept me from acting them. Nor do I feel like a bad person for thinking them. Faith and religion have no play here for me.

Religion is another form of politics..a LIE.Preachers Rabbis and the lot of them have found out it is easier selling religion than used cars! Filthy rich,just like politicians.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always been a puzzle; promoting mysticism to deal with reality
says a bunch

edit: I took up banjo playing (I wish, lessons) and after my 3ed lesson my teacher committed suicide.
My playing was so bad ?

Tempted to ask you to post a sample of your banjo playing, but we might have us a real life "The Ring" on our hands :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread