Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Who Are You?
Are thoughts speaking to you?

by Roy Masters

Are thoughts speaking to you inside your head as a demanding parent shouting orders, and do you still conform to this now inner presence, as might a child with a cruel authority? Until you find the truth that sets you free, this voice will continue nagging, utilizing past guilt and the fear of punishment, as the ever-present command and control.

Adopting this voice as your very own thoughts and belief system is a foolish "self" deception. This “self” is not you; it is a parent/sibling phantom identity feeding a legion of childhood traumas.

Through many generations of controlled and controlling people it came, with many choosing the victim status rather than that of the tormentor. Fomenting resentment is a dangerous trap, locking you into the subservient role, the only other "choice."

Inside, two forces are in conflict, one is a mental voice of language, loaded with the programming of a child's obedience to authority. The opposition is the wordless word of conscience. It is time now to do what you could not do before, that is to say, transfer your allegiance back to the wordless word in your heart.

Dropping resentments effortlessly dissolves any programming; the first resentment is towards the tease that lives in your mind; the second with look-alike people, places and things.

Naturally, you do not wish to become like what you hated, but because that is exactly what is happening there evolves a strange addiction with resentful struggles. The only sense of self-worth you have ever known is rooted in a perpetual conformity or rebellion against all authority. That authority still goads you from that other place…now at home inside your head.

A hate object is needed because resentment has become a necessary evil…a sustaining food for the false core of worth and loyalty. From the guilt of hate springs misguided love, and then presents itself as a loving and devoted person, when in reality it is only a slave.

Between the stimulus (the tease) and your response, there is a holy space. Here lies the freedom to choose new responses that will shape your new destiny. Unfortunately, emotional upsets block this blessing from coming through, advancing the cause of disease and suffering.

As a little child, you once knew how to be carefree; to move and have your true being, but cruel love stole it away. Others now live through you...as you.
\
The real you reading this should be grasping the fact that you no longer need to function from the malevolent spirit implanted in language; the silent cognition of what you are reading here is sufficient to begin lifting the burden.

Lately, emotions have begun to run away with your common sense. Emotionally entangled, dark dream thoughts are always lurking. They appeal to you in those irrational moments of discontent urging you to act them out.

A lifetime of excuses has become false beliefs, leading to wrong relationships, blind alleys, hopelessness and despair. Considering this Learn how to separate from this endless loop of emotionally sustained thought.

Those without faith have nothing but vainglorious goals and dreams; a phantom’s voice leads as the hope of the hopeless.

No one can give himself faith. Nevertheless, if you will simply doubt that voice that has made you doubt what is right in your heart, it will allow faith to enter as a born-again experience.

At the threshold of reality, the masquerading self will be unmasked; fear and resentful resistance will no longer empower it. Henceforth, remain calm. To survive, it must convince you that being upset is a very normal thing, but it lies. Through the arousal of blinding emotions, it always drew its identity from the wrong crowd you thought were friends. Stand back from the refuge of thought-chemistry, for this ghostly thing loathes and fears observation.

You never were addicted to the judgment of resentment, it was "it" thinking through you, as you, and “it” never wanted you to know.

Upon your awakening, it will react as if mortally wounded. All this time, this thing was thriving on your emotional confusion and draining your life. All the more reason to be perpetually watchful; do not believe its mocking, haunting and disheartening presence. Since your frustration is its power, refrain from talking to yourself in your head lest you fall into a whirlpool of maddening beliefs.

No one can grow rightly by reacting wrongly; emotional obedience always transfers the loyalty to the tease source, allowing the dark nature to continue growing and attaching itself parasitically to your soul. It is impossible to have a meaningful life without the right response to all wrongs.

Therefore, resist not evil, overcome it with good. Resentment in all its forms, for any reason whatsoever, will continue to separate you from the good that overcomes evil.

Evil is not a person, just the same phantom thing in others, reproducing itself through cruelty, and needing a victim’s resentment to get in.

Therefore, endure cruelty and betrayal minus resentments. Hold fast to the wordless word in your heart that bears witness to these words. Be still and allow the essence of a new being to germinate through the quiet place within, revealing the redeeming Light to others. Remember, only while in emotional extremes and submerged in fantasy can your parasitic other self survive.

Fear not, you do not sin by thinking, which is to say, observing teasing thoughts and impure images flitting across the screen of your mind. Only by indulging those (familiar) delusions of grandeur and revenge, will the soul fall into agreement with the invader. That is why it does its best to make you think that the revealing Light of
conscience is the enemy; therefore, meditate unceasingly to keep from such unwitting cooperation. Because sin is more than mere conditioning, as with post-traumatic stress disorder, it requires the soul's agreement to flourish.

The way to the way lies in that quiet place beyond the imagination realm. In this space, you will perceive a fraction of a moment into the future, and hence freedom from all wrong choices. The soul of the true self can operate from two places, but a parasite from only one…the sensuous realm of mind.

God does not download his mercy, meaning, and purpose into a mind lost, or escaping into an endless loop of thought.

You do not have free will the way you think. The proclivity to respond to cruel masters comes preconditioned from birth -- inherited. Christians call this "born in sin". No human since Adam has had the choice of good and evil; for us, there is only one way to salvation from the bondage that we all inherited from the first man's choice. Our individual righteousness can never be good enough.

Therefore, conflicts and anxieties, accompanied by various sufferings, will continue to bring you to your knees; yet, think of this pain as a good thing. As the first human, you would have made the same mistake as Adam, who lost his bright nature. Your choice is more merciful, not as much a choice, as the salvation from (the original) one.

New Year's resolutions never work, because, as you will eventually discover, a puppeteer is pulling the strings of your mind. The Apostle Paul realized it was sin at home inside him. So, do as he did, claim Christ's forgiveness now and pay it forward to others -- endure affliction patiently while standing firm in unswerving loyalty to what is right in your heart.

As you make this journey into the will of the Light, understand two important principles. First, become aware of any resentful resistance to correction, especially from conscience, for it has always been your friend and never your enemy. Second, see resentment as the handmaiden of a legion of judgments. It was resentment that opened the door of your mind and allowed the unforgiving seed to enter, which having no life of its own, began to feed on your failings as well as the downfall of others.

From now on, errant behaviors are no longer excusable, because, from man’s beginning, the excuse has been the friend of the fiend, with enablers more deadly than a serpent’s poison. Think of the damage you could prevent if only you could admit your own wrong and stand up patiently to the faults of others.

You will find meaning only when suffering becomes a heartfelt search. Frustration shall rule, until the conflict from foolish dreams causes salvation’s inward cry.

GOD Bless

Chris

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear voices.... they don't like you....

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chris, I respect your right to share your thoughts, or even
those of a rather controversial individual.

Although I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent individual,
reading Mr. Masters sermon has me scratching my head. As I read
through it, mental alarms were going off left and right.

Mr. Masters is making assumptions/presumptions one after the other
regarding an adults mental state, which naturally causes the reader to
actually consider if they've been living with the presumed issue.

Take 100 people, and have a "authority" tell them they are smitten with
one issue or another (when in fact they are not). The vast majority are
going to believe the "authority", and begin seeking a cure.

Then Mr. Martin goes on to tell them that he has the cure, and can soothe
their pain.

All due respect, and this is JMHO, but that's playing with fire.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, I respect your right to share your thoughts, or even
those of a rather controversial individual.

Although I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent individual,
reading Mr. Masters sermon has me scratching my head. As I read
through it, mental alarms were going off left and right.

Mr. Masters is making assumptions/presumptions one after the other
regarding an adults mental state, which naturally causes the reader to
actually consider if they've been living with the presumed issue.

Take 100 people, and have a "authority" tell them they are smitten with
one issue or another (when in fact they are not). The vast majority are
going to believe the "authority", and begin seeking a cure.

Then Mr. Martin goes on to tell them that he has the cure, and can soothe
their pain.

All due respect, and this is JMHO, but that's playing with fire.

The mental realm is NOT a good place to live.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"who are you"
I have a friend who calls.
She says ,its me.
I say it can't be me,I'm me.
She says,your you,I'm me.
this goes on & on for minutes until she forgets why she called :):tongue3::BangHead::icon_scratch::laughing7::occasion14:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh ?

I got through the first Paragraph,
Still didn't Know much Less understand what I read :dontknow:

Are you sure this doesn't belong under Nonsense ? :tongue3:

But Hey !!!! Who am I ? :coffee2:

Last edited:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, on Treasure Net?

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Chris a coherent presentation was developed in the '60s by Dr. Eric Berne called Transactional Analysis (TA)
parent, adult, child; and their interactions
quite insightful

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris a coherent presentation was developed in the '60s by Dr. Eric Berne called Transactional Analysis (TA)
parent, adult, child; and their interactions
quite insightful

People are NOT born screwed up,it is a LEARNED behavior,now...WHO'S the teacher????

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm convince someone they have a problem with who they are and magically God and faith will fix it....I think not.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm convince someone they have a problem with who they are and magically God and faith will fix it....I think not.

Roy nor I are trying to convince anyone you either SEE it or you don't. I see that I am thinking and I surely did not create those thoughts,tell me that the crazy azz thoughts you have are OK..do not tell me you don't have them either.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A prophet is not without honor save in his own country, Chris :)
Considering some of the posts zI've seen lately, your posts are relativitly lucid. I mean, if that is what you want to share.
Not for everyone obviously. We all come from different backgrounds- some from from pretty bad ones.
I've thought about how if your mother had met another, then you would not exist. You are not a soul in line which is guaranteed a shell.
Who you are born to, and where you are born, mean almost everything.
Some people are damaged from birth in an invisible physical way, chemical imbalances, nerve synapses crossed, and beyond help at times. Others "normal" are the recipients of cultural influence which hinders them.
Psychiatrists can help but sometimes are reduced to writing prescriptions. Maybe often. To be honest, it seems a lot of people are here who would not be if they lived in a time when the survival of a group did not allow for much introspection.
Oh well just thinking out loud, so to speak.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
A prophet is not without honor save in his own country, Chris :)
Considering some of the posts zI've seen lately, your posts are relativitly lucid. I mean, if that is what you want to share.
Not for everyone obviously. We all come from different backgrounds- some from from pretty bad ones.
I've thought about how if your mother had met another, then you would not exist. You are not a soul in line which is guaranteed a shell.
Who you are born to, and where you are born, mean almost everything.
Some people are damaged from birth in an invisible physical way, chemical imbalances, nerve synapses crossed, and beyond help at times. Others "normal" are the recipients of cultural influence which hinders them.
Psychiatrists can help but sometimes are reduced to writing prescriptions. Maybe often. To be honest, it seems a lot of people are here who would not be if they lived in a time when the survival of a group did not allow for much introspection.
Oh well just thinking out loud, so to speak.

'What is the meaning of life and why am I here' will be revealed to those that yearn.How can Psychiatrists help people with their problems when they have their own they deal with symptoms not CAUSES,their answer..here take a pill,what a bunch of crap. I
have problems in my life BUT,those problems do not have me,THANK GOD!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stand quietly and observe, it will be revealed & you shall see. Take what you need and leave what you don't.

Also i have learned, be very carefull what you ask for, because sometimes when you get it, you really don't want it.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'What is the meaning of life and why am I here' will be revealed to those that yearn.How can Psychiatrists help people with their problems when they have their own they deal with symptoms not CAUSES,their answer..here take a pill,what a bunch of crap. I
have problems in my life BUT,those problems do not have me,THANK GOD!

In my business I deal with more than a few Psychiatrists and most need one.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other

You think not...but you don't know for certain.
That's the thing, as I understand it, God and faith don't fix or cure you.
That lies within all of us.
Believing in something greater than ourselves, makes our issues unimportant.
I've yet to meet anyone at my AA meetings who doesn't attribute their sobriety on anything other than God.
Most people who know and accept their disease of alcoholism, know that they, by themselves are powerless against the pull of forgetting today.

I felt a compulsion to share my thoughts on what you specifically said.

Many years ago, I said the same thing as you.

I wouldn't be here today, if I hadn't stopped that behavior and put God first in everything I think about and do.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread