Any other Microsoft Solitaire players?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It's up now at the bottom of my Windows - not a link, the game. The only time it is closed is during a reboot. Since you mentioned it, I have yet to play today :)

Update! I have played 57,106 games on this evolution of my latest computer system - 4 or 5 years I think. I have crashed systems many times since 1983, either bought another or built a new one each time.

Do I need a life?

Last edited:
OP
OP
DizzyDigger

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's up now at the bottom of my Windows - not a link, the game. The only time it is closed is during a reboot. Since you mentioned it, I have yet to play today :)
Update! I have played 57,106 games on this evolution of my latest computer system - 4 or 5 years I think. I have crashed systems many times since 1983, either bought another or built a new one each time.

Do I need a life?

Whattaya mean...this IS a life..:headbang:

I didn't start playing with any seriousness until 2017, but since
then I've played many thousands of games. I'll need to find that
"Total games" stat. My handle there is DizzyDigger1700.

The tour today is a good one, and I think they underrated a few
of the games, which isn't unusual.

OP
OP
DizzyDigger

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last Tour was challenging, especially game 30 (Klondike).

Ended up 9th in my group, but could have done better. :BangHead:

Another Tour starts today...:occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OP
OP
DizzyDigger

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats, Dizzy! :hello2: #1 in that last event. Impressive. :notworthy:

No idea which event you're referencing. :dontknow: Have not been able to play since Nov. 27th when
my computer got toasted from a massive power spike. Just got it back in operation a couple days ago,
and have been catching up on the missed Daily Challenges.

Only taken 1st once, and that was, sadly, a while ago.

Still, thank you for the encouragement... respect-062.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
No idea which event you're referencing. :dontknow: Have not been able to play since Nov. 27th when
my computer got toasted from a massive power spike. Just got it back in operation a couple days ago,
and have been catching up on the missed Daily Challenges.

Only taken 1st once, and that was, sadly, a while ago.

Still, thank you for the encouragement... View attachment 1780896
Well I will double check my friend list. I thought I friended DizzyDigger1700. Or maybe I have to catch up on the events. :dontknow:

Edit: My bad, it was just between you and I. You were number 1 on the friend list. Still congrats for beating me. :laughing9:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread