Woman up the road awarded 50 Grand

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have liked to set on the JURY !!! Anyone else with me ?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As if there isn't enough elements coupled to the hazards of distracted driving. Now ya gotta keep an eye on an on coming concrete truck driver thats passing by that ladies front yard.

controlfreq

Dec 2, 2007
Got mixed emotions. Having spent time in Europe and becoming acclimated to their more open standards regarding nudity I'm slightly more miffed by the meddeling neighbor not minding her business and poolice/city being completely anal about it. Where I was in Europe the people were sane about it. Could go topless and even nude at certain beaches and other designated places but covered up decently everywhere else.

Europe was actually a cool place other than the people's insane desire to be dependent on government like an infant on its mother.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw her on the TV this morning. That's a thing for some reason up in that part of the state. I was amazed she attracted anybody's attention, really.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many states have had to put their "topless bans" on hold after the court decision. It only makes sense. You cant treat men and women separately, and men are allowed to be in public without shirts, so its a rights violation to ban women from doing it too. Its funny because it was big news a week or two when the ruling came down and all the news stations were running reports saying "hold one, its still illegal and you will still get arrested/fined for breaking the law". LOL as if an city is going to continue enforcing a law that was just declared unconstitutional. I dont really care if women want to go topless. I've peaked into topless beaches and sunbathing areas. The ones doing it are NEVER the ones you want to see naked!

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No offense to you reasonable residents, but that's yet another reason why we see Colorado as Wyoming's Mexico :laughing7:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I don't know Jason, Here in NY topless has been legal for women where it is legal for men for quite a few years. On the few times I go to a public ocean beach there is always plenty of topless eye candy. I used to go to a clothing optional ocean beach years ago when I was young and there was a volleyball net set up all summer with a perpetual game going on, plenty of healthy young ladies participating. Sometimes you gotta lie on your belly in the sand though. This was in MA so a dip in the cold water also helped.

Yeah tamrock, maybe fifteen years ago I was going over the 3 mile long Tappan Zee bridge when the traffic slowed to a crawl. It was stop and go for two miles until you got past where the two girls in a motor boat were just zooming around and around, the driver topless and the other one buck nekkid. I figured maybe they lost a bet or did it for a sorority deal or something, it was late Oct and about 50 degrees out.

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Oh, I don't know Jason, Here in NY topless has been legal for women where it is legal for men for quite a few years. On the few times I go to a public ocean beach there is always plenty of topless eye candy. I used to go to a clothing optional ocean beach years ago when I was young and there was a volleyball net set up all summer with a perpetual game going on, plenty of healthy young ladies participating. Sometimes you gotta lie on your belly in the sand though. This was in MA so a dip in the cold water also helped.

Yeah tamrock, maybe fifteen years ago I was going over the 3 mile long Tappan Zee bridge when the traffic slowed to a crawl. It was stop and go for two miles until you got past where the two girls in a motor boat were just zooming around and around, the driver topless and the other one buck nekkid. I figured maybe they lost a bet or did it for a sorority deal or something, it was late Oct and about 50 degrees out.
A few Yeats ago I saw a women topless on Houston Street in Manhattan. No one batted an eye.

adamto99

Nov 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few Yeats ago I saw a women topless on Houston Street in Manhattan. No one batted an eye.

As if there isn't enough elements coupled to the hazards of distracted driving. Now ya gotta keep an eye on an on coming concrete truck driver thats passing by that ladies front yard.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got picked up for indecent exposure years ago. They had to let me go for lack of evidence! The judge said they couldn't hang anything on me!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be honest, the girl is not someone who would distract me in terms of physical appeal, judging by her face. She may be a wonderful person for all I know.
Surprised the cop just didn't have a talk with her and let her know some people were offended.
In Springfield MO we have a small Free The Ni**le movement and apparently there are a few participants on the town square at times. A local radio host remarked, like Jason, the women who showed up there were not the type anyone really wanted to see.
Years ago my neice, two children and husband went to Hungary where he was getting a power plant online. She took her two young girls to a park, and quickly learned they were very casual about nudity. She left immediately :)
Honestly, at any beach there are gonna be men who are out of shape and not wearing tops, so is it fair to not to allow women to be topless even if they are not "eye candy"?
I suppose a lot of resistance is born in the fact the female breast has been so highly eroticised.
Don't know the answer- the girl should not have been ticketed, but I can understand if someneighbors objected.
Maybe large cities could just designate a place where total nudity is allowed, and then not allow men or women to be topless anywhere else?
Maybe it is just me, but an attractive woman in a bikini would be more of a distraction than if she were topless.

controlfreq

Dec 2, 2007
Andy Grififth had a joke about how when he was young the women wore floor length dresses. Back then if you got eye shot of a bare ankle, you thought you'd seen something. I still find the healthy female body wonderful and mysterious, and dont want it to loose its mystique.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread