I'm guessing something related to art.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
No. But I'm glad you ask.

That´s how the Egyptians called the Atlantians in the north 8-)

It means Hau-nebu.

See here:

777.jpg

And because the colors:

Here you see a piece of very special flint stone which is only to find at Heligoland in this colors and which shows the colors of the old german flag! Btw. Heligoland is a very old name wihch means translated "Holy Land" :icon_scratch: 8-)

images.jpg

The old German flag: d.jpg The Egyptian flag (upside down): e.png

Flags as well as heraldic hide more secret information's as many can imagine 8-)

Coincidence? Or should we just connect the right dots? :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After initial test runs, the airforce won't be knocking on my door any time soon. I downed three of my own squadron, hit one enemy fighter, and crashed four times courtesy of a Messerschmidt 109.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing much. Sup is short for whats up.

I downloaded War Thunder, so I should be making bombing runs over your house if I can make a few adjustments with the computer. :laughing7:

View attachment 1802984

DANG! NICE graphics!!

I just thrown away my all my MOHA, Call of Duty games because they don´t run anymore on newest windows system. This is a SHAME! Now I am back to adventure games... playing the old Monkey Island, Broken Sword and my all time favorite Lands of Lore. Played last week Lands of Lore complete the 579 time!!! Believe me, I can play it will closed eyes :laughing7:
And I am the fastest level runner at RTCW - also BLIND!!! :laughing7: That games runs on every PC without problems since it came out :headbang:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
After initial test runs, the airforce won't be knocking on my door any time soon. I downed three of my own squadron, hit one enemy fighter, and crashed four times courtesy of a Messerschmidt 109.

In RTCW I shoot hearts and the initials of my Wife and me into walls and stuff! :laughing7: First time I did it, she said: oooooooh this is so cute :laughing7::hello2:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In RTCW I shoot hearts and the initials of my Wife and me into walls and stuff! :laughing7: First time I did it, she said: oooooooh this is so cute :laughing7::hello2:

Nothing more bad a$$ than that!

I rarely, if ever play PC games, and this is my first "video game" of sorts. Very nicely done, now if I can learn to shoot right!:laughing7:

I was in an SBD Dauntless, and I noticed I had the Messerschmidt 109 shooting at my tail, so I went to make an evasive maneuver only to stall out. I edged the plane into a nose dive to get some more thrust, and brought the nose of the plane up in time to keep from crashing into the river. The German fighter was still on my tail, so I whipped around, and started shooting at it. I missed. The German pilot swooped around, got on my tail, and shot my rudder off, and part of a wing tip, sending me into a kinda swirly dive. I tried keeping the nose of the plane up, but it was too late, and I crash landed in an airfield. The German came around, dropped one bomb, and blew my plane up for good measure.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dallas and the elephants

giphy.gif

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That´s how the Egyptians called the Atlantians in the north 8-)

It means Hau-nebu.

See here:

View attachment 1803032

And because the colors:

Here you see a piece of very special flint stone which is only to find at Heligoland in this colors and which shows the colors of the old german flag! Btw. Heligoland is a very old name wihch means translated "Holy Land" :icon_scratch: 8-)

View attachment 1803033

The old German flag: View attachment 1803034 The Egyptian flag (upside down): View attachment 1803035

Flags as well as heraldic hide more secret information's as many can imagine 8-)

Coincidence? Or should we just connect the right dots? :laughing7:

Very cool explanation.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Time to do as cow doo and hit the trail. See ya folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread