FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200304_185856.jpg
New table top is ready for installation.....my partner eric has been busy while I've been gone. 20200304_191515.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning simon....I'm comfortable on my home couch this morning.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That is pretty Bart. That top "Left" one reminds me of a slice of watermelon :dontknow:

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup shes happy to see me...and she looks a pound heavier !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon that table top is a shimmering masterpiece !! No matter how hard I try to capture the beauty....it dosent come out right in the photos
This little piece is about to go into a house that every major contractor and home builder in the upper and middle keys will be viewing and doing a walk through !! We are about to blow up with orders and my partner is slowly transitioning out of concrete pouring.....to working full time with our wood. Hes gonna be busy with bar tops, counter tops, farm tables and coffee tables, kitchen tables and stairway hand rails. My big wig brother in law will probably invest with us in the form of a lucas mill in return for native wood bar tops and kitchen counters !! There was a nice stack of hundies piled in my tool box when I got home.....its finally starting to pay off simon !! Were very excited and things are looking up for our wood business.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And Morning bart.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
From my untrained eye, you did a great job in capturing the beauty of it. It is really pretty. It just boggles the mind to where you started and to where you are headed. True success story. :notworthy:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heres where were going.....this baby is 10Gs and I think it will be added to the stable of heavy equipment that my brother in law owns. He will buy it for us and we will pay it down in cut bar tops and kitchen counters tops. Were excited and so are alot of the builders in town. Imagine clearing a lot of hard woods, then milling those trees on site and installing window and door casings with native milled mahogany and tamarind. Its eco friendly and better than any wood you can buy. The community has embraced us....and we are humbled by it and very grateful for all the help getting this thing going.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That was a good video and the machine is pretty slick Bart. Portable and light weight. Won't take up much space.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone stock that Lucas Mill or is there a waiting period ?

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
========

Dang it Bart ! Your are making me feel like an "Antique", ( NO COMMENT out of you Sis ! ).
I swear I have a buckle very much like that in my current wardrobe ???
Guess it is time to update my wardrobe :icon_scratch:
Of course, unlike the female population, we buy one pair of shoes and wear them until they fall apart, then we duct tape them together for a few more miles. Same with jeans. My everyday belt I wear, is over 41, ( Forty one ), years old. Been thru heck and back, I wore it all the time I water skied, ( my good luck charm ) :tongue3:

I will add that buckle to my research list sir :notworthy:

You got some more nice items. :icon_thumleft:

Antique > 100 years

Collectible < 100 years

Retro between 1950 - 1959

Vintage between 1960 - 1979

Simon, you are not an antique (yet :laughing9:) You are a retro collectible.

I am a vintage collectible.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Simon.

You are up past your bedtime. And, how did you know I was online? I have not given a single like. Or did I? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions