Gifs, Pics, and More

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
A place where I worked the guys, ( all younger than me by several decades ), referred to me as a "LEGEND", then come to find out that term was meant to say I was OLD :sadsmiley:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
"retro collectible" score one for Sis :icon_thumleft:

Yeah, I am learning a lot researching my mom's "stuff."

I now am in possession of 2 vintage risque adult humor ashtrays and one vintage risque nude woman salt and pepper shaker set. No, I am not going to post pics!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I do need to turn in, so Good night and good morning Friends :hello:

Pink Panther good night.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I am learning a lot researching my mom's "stuff."

I now am in possession of 2 vintage risque adult humor ashtrays and one vintage risque nude woman salt and pepper shaker set. No, I am not going to post pics!

=========

Something tells me Tom is still going to ask you :tongue3:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I had all my "search" tools organized, but looking up some of the items now has me re-doing almost everything.
I still have not gone through my stuff yet. Somehow, other peoples items seem more interesting than mine, or maybe I know I can always go back to mine later down the road. It is neat seeing everyone's finds and trying to image the story and history behind them.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Goodnight Simon
Morning WD

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! Yeah, I know he would love love love them!

======

BUT............. he wouldn't not be able to leave well enough alone and would have to add his own interpretations. :laughing7:
He has to be fun at parties.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nighty night simon...good morning rook and WD !!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Went down the Meadows yesterday,with the sun getting low I spied this out in the field,dang if I know how it got out there,your talking a 100 acre plus lawn.:laughing7:

K1024_DSCN8260.JPG

DSCN8265.JPG

The guys from Jamaica may think some kind of voodoo when they return this spring,I stuck it in the ground by the road side..can't miss it.

K1024_DSCN8267_InPixio.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Bart, Chris and Rook.

A little early for Halloween isn't it, Chris? :laughing9:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down the Meadows yesterday,with the sun getting low I spied this out in the field,dang if I know how it got out there,your talking a 100 acre plus lawn.:laughing7:

View attachment 1808208

View attachment 1808209

The guys from Jamaica may think some kind of voodoo when they return this spring,I stuck it in the ground by the road side..can't miss it.

View attachment 1808210

GOD Bless

Chris

They always creep me out....drifting around in the ocean....peering at me in the mangrove swamps here and there....never know when your gonna stumble on one while beach combing....BOOM....there it is, staring at me with one eye....half rotten....dirty....little suckers creep me out !! My buddy was collecting them and putting them on his fence. I said "the neighbors are gonna think your a fu..ing weird-O".....he took them all down !!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
They always creep me out....drifting around in the ocean....peering at me in the mangrove swamps here and there....never know when your gonna stumble on one while beach combing....BOOM....there it is, staring at me with one eye....half rotten....dirty....little suckers creep me out !! My buddy was collecting them and putting them on his fence. I said "the neighbors are gonna think your a fu..ing weird-O".....he took them all down !!

I've found several heads and a few legs out through the woods down there,the Agawam River runs right close by.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread