Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Never gets old a1a8bfb9e0b037db4a8216ef63819b3d.gif

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent advice, you should have been a life help person... whatever they're called.

You're scaring me though... "I have a plan and other crew members will jump in" and "I think she may be 2 years older than you" Please don't kidnap somebody on my account. :laughing7:

Thank you RR,...... but I can only speak on the subject because I lived it, and am living it,.....

Life coach or what ever they are called,....... they are trained and schooled by professionals,...

Professionals that never suggest severe impact,... or the use of a handgun,......

I get a good deal of respect from others because I am at the top of my trade,.....
come middle of September I'll have 45 years in the trade, not counting 6 years of school.

Over 50 years of putting chips on the floor,..........

Honestly, I'm thought of around here, as the "Best", in this piece of time, in this neck of the woods.

It's a proud thing to be the best at anything,............

I say these things not to boast, or prove something, my proving days are over.

I say these things so you more know who it is that is more than proud to call you kin.

RR,..... my moms words,...

"that boy has more talent in his little finger,... then most people have in their whole body"

I know her like a book, if she were alive, those would be her exact words.

What you haven't developed yet is confidence,......

Since you're a low key guy, not a loud mouth Italian, you'll have to gain some of that,
and build on it, and build on it, until you have a balance,.........

Confident, not cocky, a smile instead of bragging, not putting down the work of others,
but give encouragement and some pointers, and smile RR,.. don't forget to smile.

I am very, very, good at what I do RR, but, it was not without help and training,.....
by people who were considered the Best in the business,........

So remember these words RR, and always remember to give credit when credit is due,..

"If I have seen far, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants"

Credit,... to those that walked before us, in times, where often, there was no road.

And these words RR,........

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

And these simple words,........

"I am just a pool player.
There's probably no less important thing on earth.
But mark this in your book,...I'm the best.
It's a proud thing to be the best."

At all times and always, strive to be the best at whatever you do,.....

Keep in mind RR,

true professionals,..their most important competition,..is the one they have with themselves.

"The fact is what I do is not a bad occupation, someone is always willing to pay.
There is no need to believe in either side, or any side,... there is no cause,
there is only yourself,..... the belief is in your own precision"

kidnap?

No,.... abduction

Because, no note, no ransom,.... and like that.

But, you're on the right track,........

LOL

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT="][I][IMG]http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/styles/Sandstorm/misc/quote_icon.png[/IMG] Originally Posted by [B]SanMan[/B] [URL="http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-154.html#post6443850"]
viewpost-right.png
[/URL]
That young man, is "Elvira",.... mistress of the dark.

Boy, you really missed out,... she was the hostess of the horror movies late at night.

And then there was Count Floyd,......LOL

[/I][/FONT]

I know her, she just looks.... dead in color.

==========

I saw her on a few shows without her disguise and she looked cute
:icon_thumleft:

Even with her disguise on, she was not bad at all, Sis and Tom can vouch for me on that :laughing7:

She was a real beauty back in the day.

She's a former Las Vegas show girl,..... she came to realize that she couldn't count on
that lasting for ever.

So, she reinvented herself.

So proud of her,... she is a smart one.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've never seen so much thought and advice in one post. I have zero confidence in anything I do, so I guess I should work on that.

If you're going to abduct, follow my specifications list, and wear a green suit... if anything goes wrong, she'll blame it on aliens.

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-.jpg

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen so much thought and advice in one post. I have zero confidence in anything I do, so I guess I should work on that.

If you're going to abduct, follow my specifications list, and wear a green suit... if anything goes wrong, she'll blame it on aliens.

Care about you RR,........ you're family.

I'll wear a bunny suit,...... no matter what she says,..... they won't believe her,....

Rabbit.JPG

LOL

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I never got those flying tiger planes. They look like sharks, not tigers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread