Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Ann Arbor one day this old man came into the bar with an old crow on his shoulder broken beak, missing a foot one eye hanging out. The bartender asked where did you find that old ugly thing. The Crow replied I didnt he found me and wont let me go.....

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a man who was adopted by a crow. He'd leave for work at the college, and open the window when he got there. Shortly the crow would show up & hang out on the window sill till it was time to go home. A year or so after the crow died the man got his roof re-shingled. The roofers filled two large cigar box sized boxes with just about every kind of shiny object you could think of. The man told me he wondered sometimes what the crow was doing. He thought the crow was rooting for bugs. Can[t remember how much in coins were there, but it was a lot.

Another funny experience. Several of my buddies and I would meet up in the alley behind my friends house that had a pet crow in an aviary in his back yard by the fence. This crow would keep calling HELP in a woman's voice. One morning a cop cruises by & stops watching us stash our smokes & heading to school. Just as the cop gets down the alley the darned bird starts yelling help help. Well, needless to say before we knew it we're proned out in the alley while (I swear it seemed) the rest of the police dept. showed up, including two motorcycles & a helicopter. That stinkin bird wouldn't utter a sound the whole time the cops were there! So we had to lay there till my buddys dad arrived to explain things. Hated that bird after that..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread