Anyone else have a Hotmail account - I haven't signed in for 3 days successfully

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
need a windows or mac browser to get to it,becauce of name a lot of phishing sights on that name,plus if you have not log in the last decade,your **** out of luck....try gmail .not promoting ……...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I use Firefox as a browser, gave up on that Microsoft monopoly years ago.

At that, I may be SOL.

Is this a ruse by Mr. Bill to vanquish his opposition?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I got in Internet Explorer.......

First time I've used it in literally YEARS!

What the heck - BILL IS trying to destroy the others......

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
MR BILL...oooh noooo,getting the password right is the fun part,or just open different account under a different name...be a newbie

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep a book of important passwords. I got in using IE, but wouldn't work for Firefox. Still doesn't.

I think Mr. Bill is playing with us.....

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
well gates???with firefox and hot mail,uninstall foxit reader attached to your account and it usually backs it to origanal settings...yes somebody thru a screw in there to push you to use something else....gmail.... and a few others...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
well gates???with firefox and hot mail,uninstall foxit reader attached to your account and it usually backs it to origanal settings...yes somebody thru a screw in there to push you to use something else....gmail.... and a few others...

Well, it won't work. I won't go back to IE, except when I want to check Hotmail. I don't use Gmail, still running antiques = Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail, and have for years now = too old to learn new tricks, as tricky as they get....

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
you do not have to get rid of firefox,just unistall foxit reader attached to your hotmail account and once you sign in you can reinstall the reader once all your past messages show up...your lockup right now ....its like time travel..go back in history..then again im here and your there so its hard to say...its all about bill hehe...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
you do not have to get rid of firefox,just unistall foxit reader attached to your hotmail account and once you sign in you can reinstall the reader once all your past messages show up...your lockup right now ....its like time travel..go back in history..then again im here and your there so its hard to say...its all about bill hehe...

Well, I admit, I used IE to get in, had to wash my mouth out with soap...... If I hadn't had that Hotmail account for probably more than 20 years. I was a computer junky in the early 80's, was on-line with Compuserve in March of 83. And then discovered all the dial-up BBS's - lived in Cleveland then so there were a lot of local boards. Bad marriage so I spent my spare time on-line. Of course the marriage was bad because I spent all my time on-line. My fault....

But, I was babbling again, I am ON-LINE !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread