I see where Nike has their Priorities Set!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, with all going on across our country and around the world with the Covid 19 virus I see where Nike has their Priorities set. I hear they are releasing their newest line of shoes in honor of Kolbe Bryant, called the Mamba if I heard right. Yes, with millions of Americans out of work and struggling to make ends meet, let's be the first to drive to the shoe store and drop $ 400.00 on a pair of their latest release. This isn't about honoring the memory of Mr. Bryant, but lining their corporate pockets. GREED. And what timing.....just before the release of the stimulus checks. I had a nice pair of Nike shoes a few years back until Nike threw their support to CaperChick. Remember him? The washed up ball player? I then learned just how fast a pair of leather Nike tennis shoes could burn....and did in our fire pit. I hope these shoes rot on store shelves....but they won't. JMHO:mad:

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Not really a surprise......

People got $1200 in Trump money comin soon, extra unemployment, and I'll bet more in the future.

I'm sure many would rather have the $400 shoes, than save it for the coming depression, pay a bill, feed the family, or something boring like that.

I mean, honestly.....fast food seems to be booming. Ther are still people that blow their money on convenient goodies, than hold it in case things get economically worse.

Louie D

Nov 16, 2018
The Motor City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nike answers only to their master, China.

I'll bet the weed, liquor and tattoo stores here have a boom in business the next few weeks.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some things will never change

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread