devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This week Mr. Charlie Daniels passed and he was laid to rest today. I do not believe that anyone will ever be able to make a Fiddle sing as Charlie did. He was Giant among Entertainers, Musicians, Singers, and Songwriters, but there was more to Charlie Daniels than this. Mr. Daniels Loved both his God and his country and this was reflected both True and Through in his music. A pastor officiating Mr. Daniels memorial service today said that he never personally "knew of Charlie speaking i'll of anyone.....but that no one had better speak ill of our country in front of Charlie Daniels....that was just something you didn't do" the pastor said. As well known as he was throughout the world, Charlie Daniels was a humble man. I was fortunate enough to see Charlie Daniels, Alabama, and the Belamy Brothers at the Omni in Atlanta back in the mid 80's and this was one of the best concerts I had ever attended. We need more Entertainers like Charlie Daniels today, but more importantly we need more Patriots like him today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, son, and extended family and friends during this time. R.I.P. Charlie. Heaven just gained another Star, and One Fine Fiddle Playing Angel.:usflag:

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said! RIP Charlie!

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005