Are you able to STOP your thoughts? - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Are you able to STOP your thoughts?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rock hunter

May 2020
    East texas
    871 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't like the attempt at manipulation.I really don't like the link you posted over and over.

Ill take my own thoughts captive and control them. Don't need you controlling my thoughts.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    23766 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garscale View Post
    I don't like the attempt at manipulation.I really don't like the link you posted over and over.

Ill take my own thoughts captive and control them. Don't need you controlling my thoughts.
    No problem,think the way you want.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23766 times

Are you controlling your own thoughts or are they controlling you,are you able to stop your thoughts if you create them?

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

us
    Rock hunter

May 2020
    East texas
    871 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yes sir I am controlling my thoughts. I keep seeing BIBLE reference from you. I'm doing exactly as it says in the verse I posted. If I find my thoughts wandering toward a dangerous place, I take charge of them and redirect then to a productive place. That crap in your video is asking people to let you control their thoughts. All your posts are leading people down that rabbit hole of you manipulating their though process. Its bull and i really don't like it. I don't know you and gave you the benefit of the doubt before I opened your link and saw the intent.

I'm going to say this again. I don't like your intent. Not even a little.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23766 times
    Yes sir I am controlling my thoughts. I keep seeing BIBLE reference from you. I'm doing exactly as it says in the verse I posted. If I find my thoughts wandering toward a dangerous place, I take charge of them and redirect then to a productive place. That crap in your video is asking people to let you control their thoughts. All your posts are leading people down that rabbit hole of you manipulating their though process. Its bull and i really don't like it. I don't know you and gave you the benefit of the doubt before I opened your link and saw the intent.

I'm going to say this again. I don't like your intent. Not even a little.
    Do you not just observe you are thinking thoughts?Simple to me,I observe mine.I am NOT my thoughts either,they are imagination.If you do not like what is posted then don't read it.I do not have a problem with that,it appears that problem has you though.

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    9666 times
    Metal Detecting
    Be careful, Garscale. Do not engage this fisherman. People have been banned for responding to him. In the political forum, just about every thread is interrupted by this same crappola. It's what he lives for. Best thing you can do is let this thread die.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

The Bald Eagle photo...he/she posed for me, gave me it's best American look. I felt privileged to get the shot.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23766 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kray Gelder View Post
    Be careful, Garscale. Do not engage this fisherman. People have been banned for responding to him. In the political forum, just about every thread is interrupted by this same crappola. It's what he lives for. Best thing you can do is let this thread die.
    I do not know of anyone that has banned.

us
    Jun 2018
    1064 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kray Gelder View Post

Agreed. Gentlemen, I reiterate the statement I first made on this thread, and hope you realize that by responding you are Virtually 'lending him a hand'.

Thankfully there is an abundance of sanitizer to go around at the moment.

I suggest some mental social distancing.

Have a Good'un.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links