worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like the attempt at manipulation.I really don't like the link you posted over and over.

Ill take my own thoughts captive and control them. Don't need you controlling my thoughts.

No problem,think the way you want.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like the attempt at manipulation.I really don't like the link you posted over and over.

Ill take my own thoughts captive and control them. Don't need you controlling my thoughts.

Are you controlling your own thoughts or are they controlling you,are you able to stop your thoughts if you create them?

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir I am controlling my thoughts. I keep seeing BIBLE reference from you. I'm doing exactly as it says in the verse I posted. If I find my thoughts wandering toward a dangerous place, I take charge of them and redirect then to a productive place. That crap in your video is asking people to let you control their thoughts. All your posts are leading people down that rabbit hole of you manipulating their though process. Its bull and i really don't like it. I don't know you and gave you the benefit of the doubt before I opened your link and saw the intent.

I'm going to say this again. I don't like your intent. Not even a little.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir I am controlling my thoughts. I keep seeing BIBLE reference from you. I'm doing exactly as it says in the verse I posted. If I find my thoughts wandering toward a dangerous place, I take charge of them and redirect then to a productive place. That crap in your video is asking people to let you control their thoughts. All your posts are leading people down that rabbit hole of you manipulating their though process. Its bull and i really don't like it. I don't know you and gave you the benefit of the doubt before I opened your link and saw the intent.

I'm going to say this again. I don't like your intent. Not even a little.

Do you not just observe you are thinking thoughts?Simple to me,I observe mine.I am NOT my thoughts either,they are imagination.If you do not like what is posted then don't read it.I do not have a problem with that,it appears that problem has you though.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Be careful, Garscale. Do not engage this fisherman. People have been banned for responding to him. In the political forum, just about every thread is interrupted by this same crappola. It's what he lives for. Best thing you can do is let this thread die.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Be careful, Garscale. Do not engage this fisherman. People have been banned for responding to him. In the political forum, just about every thread is interrupted by this same crappola. It's what he lives for. Best thing you can do is let this thread die.

I do not know of anyone that has banned.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

Agreed. Gentlemen, I reiterate the statement I first made on this thread, and hope you realize that by responding you are Virtually 'lending him a hand'.

Thankfully there is an abundance of sanitizer to go around at the moment. :wink:

I suggest some mental social distancing.

Have a Good'un. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My thoughts used to spiral and create the worst possible scenarios out of situations. What really help was meditation, to be more exact - meditating every day for at least a couple years and I started to see some progress on overthinking. It was very important also to find my real home, I mean the place I feel my home. The article helped a lot. Also watching all videos on emotional mastery, and read some books on it, you can't control what thoughts appear you can control the emotions that come from thoughts.

Did you watch the seven minute exercise in post 23? Yes,if you do not control your emotions,someone else surely will.They know exactly what buttons to push to get an emotional response. The principle of 'induction' is at work.The angry energy in the other person NOW jumps to you with your angry response. GOD Bless and keep you Safe my friend.

Try and push my buttons and this is what you get..

iu

Leukoplakia

Oct 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our brain never actually stops "thinking" in a broader sense. Most thoughts are actually happening in the background without us being aware of them, and there's not really a way to turn these things off.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Our brain never actually stops "thinking" in a broader sense. Most thoughts are actually happening in the background without us being aware of them, and there's not really a way to turn these things off.

All we can do is OBSERVE them,I see(observe)I am thinking thoughts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread